Feminists These Days...

theereal

Incoming hate in

3... 2.... 1....

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I see no reason genders shouldn't be equal but modern feminism is pure bs

I don't see how this makes the developers feminists or relates to feminism...they just decided to maybe put a female character into future games? So what.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I see no reason genders shouldn't be equal but modern feminism is pure bs

Exactly, we should have equal rights and equal pay, equal benefits etc, but this Is just a waste of "resources".

I don't see how this makes the developers feminists or relates to feminism...they just decided to maybe put a female character into future games? So what.

Anita Sarkeesian and her followers have been hammering the developer for some time for this.

Anita Sarkeesian and her followers have been hammering the developer for some time for this.

I don't follow Nintendo stuff but I doubt Nintendo would spend the time and money to develop a new character to a game just cause some random feminist wanted them to? lol.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

I don't follow Nintendo stuff but I doubt Nintendo would spend the time and money to develop a new character to a game just cause some random feminist wanted them to? lol.

Actually, they would, some game was just cancelled In Europe and NA beacuse of feminist backlash...

Actually, they would, some game was just cancelled In Europe and NA beacuse of feminist backlash...

I call bullshit, but whatever, I don't care. Nintendo canceling a game in multiple countries cause a random feminist wanted a female character? You gotta be joking me. My involvement here is done.

I call bullshit, but whatever, I don't care. Nintendo canceling a game in multiple countries cause a random feminist wanted a female character? You gotta be joking me. My involvement here is done.

No, this was a different game, It was based around beachball gameplay, and In the game there were women In bikinis, game got cancelled here (not that I care cause I wouldnt have gotten Iy anyways) :P

Problem is that they decided to take gamergate and completely change it into something about us gamers hating women and other crazy assumptions 

" Booohoo am a female look at ME AM GETTING ATTACKED LOOK THEY ARE HATING ME BECAUSE AM A WOMAN A WOMAN ( Clearly not though because of her stupid opinions and exaggerated truth )

now am not saying that people that dislike a certain group should be doxxing and what not, but you have to look at the entire picture. Just because there is a group of people and they do some bad things, doesn't mean that everyone in that group is bad. I mean look at Muslims, just because some people that are Muslims kill other people doesn't mean all Muslims kill people ( Isis is the one example here )

Of course the mainstream media really dislikes looking into things, like Gamegate and only talk about it one sidely and not looking any close than that. Or even trying to research the bloody thing and see why people are even saying negative things about Feminists. 

Hell 99.9999 percent of people usually don't even know what GamerGate is about and simply don't research the damn thing and take a position without knowing or willing to look at the other side just like Democrat's and Republicans.

Yea basically. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

No, this was a different game, It was based around beachball gameplay, and In the game there were women In bikinis, game got cancelled here (not that I care cause I wouldnt have gotten Iy anyways) :P

Dead or Alive Extreme 3?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It was Dead or Alive Extreme 3

Exactly, we should have equal rights and equal pay, equal benefits etc, but this Is just a waste of "resources".

Really the same could almost be said the same for the under dressed female characters that are already in games (the wastes of resources part). This atleast puts her in a respectable clothing. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Really the same could almost be said the same for the under dressed female characters that are already in games (the wastes of resources part). This atleast puts her in a respectable clothing. 

To be fair, those clothes were abit revealing, but It's the same stuff In movies, and In REAL LIFE, but these femenazis attack video games...

Problem is that they decided to take gamergate and completely change it into something about us gamers hating women and other crazy assumptions 

" Booohoo am a female look at ME AM GETTING ATTACKED LOOK THEY ARE HATING ME BECAUSE AM A WOMAN A WOMAN ( Clearly not though because of her stupid opinions and exaggerated truth )

now am not saying that people that dislike a certain group should be doxxing and what not, but you have to look at the entire picture. Just because there is a group of people and they do some bad things, doesn't mean that everyone in that group is bad. I mean look at Muslims, just because some people that are Muslims kill other people doesn't mean all Muslims kill people ( Isis is the one example here )

Of course the mainstream media really dislikes looking into things, like Gamegate and only talk about it one sidely and not looking any close than that. Or even trying to research the bloody thing and see why people are even saying negative things about Feminists. 

Hell 99.9999 percent of people usually don't even know what GamerGate is about and simply don't research the damn thing and take a position without knowing or willing to look at the other side just like Democrat's and Republicans.

Yea basically. 

I hear gamergate getting tossed around alot? What Is It exactly?

I hear gamergate getting tossed around alot? What Is It exactly?

Gamergate was about corruption in gaming journalism. 

Some women who made games slept with reviewers on websites and they were given favorable scores. And what not. 

then it somewhat spiraled out of control because some people were accusing people that gamers were sexists and were just saying that oh well you guys are disliking this girl's game because shes a women which wasn't even the truth, but because it was a bad game and not to mention she slept with a journalists to get favorable reviews.

Then Anita Sarkeesian jumped on the train and made it like video games and gamers are sexists and hating on women in the gaming industry which I haven't seen. And how females are portrayed in video games. But of course not about men because they can have bulking muscles and look so ripped ( this is me saying this part )

and yea basically that. They changed the meaning of gamergate into something else and twisted it.

We are animals. Our job is to have sex, multiply, and provide our children with our knowledge. In a proper society, bettering our life and providing a good future for our children should be all that matters. I have no clue where I was going with this. Basically our whole culture revolves around the penis and sex. If you try to deny that, you're lying to yourself. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

ezgif.com-add-text1.gif

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit