How late is it and what are you doing ?

Brajek601

That gave me an idea. Could you make my space sloth the same style as your profile pic? Rainbow background, sunglasses, deal with it. I can send you the full res pic if you want

Sure. I can make it :)

If you can send me a PM with a bigger resolution picture that would be great.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

10:30 pm reading this thread :P. and generally browsing LTT,Reddit(PC Master Race,Gaming,TB), watching YT vids and some anime on KissAnime. Nothing much since I don't really have anything to play atm. Kinda bored and tired of Fallout 4 uninstalled that already. I do play some League for like an hour or two though. Thought of getting JC3 but it would bore me real fast so prob wont get it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

10.39am, yes AM, chilling in my dressing gown in the fist days of proper summer sun. [emoji3]

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

attachicon.gifTło ltt.jpgI'm just sitting here at 3:17 in the morning watching Buzzfeed and LTT forums

It's 1:41 PM and im just happy that you're using my wallpapers haha

Playing CSGO and talking to friends.

It's 1:41 PM and im just happy that you're using my wallpapers haha

Playing CSGO and talking to friends.

They are awesome ! Hope you have a good time.

| CPU: Core i7-3820 clocked to 4.3Ghz  |  Motherboard: Alienware 07JNH0  |  CPU Cooler: AIO Alienware liqud cooler |

| GPU: GTX 670 |  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB(8x2) + 2x2 Shitty Alienware RAM  |

| Display: LG D2342, Flatron M1717A | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 120GB,1TB WD Caviar Blue, 500GB WD Green

I am doing a report on different media news stories, and thier report on Tesla introducing their auto pilot. Its about 6 pages long at this point, and completely relates to my goal of becoming a good electrician. Fuck mandatory college courses.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

10:07pm in the UK right now and I am currently moving things around on my desk while I watch this: 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Its 23:46 here and im looking at 2nd hand cars for my mother (that im going to drive since she doesnt have a licence :D)

Let's agree to disagree

still at work "working"

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

6:05 PM. I am supposed to be doing math homework.  B)

My legit rig:

CPU: i5 6600k GPU: Asus Strix 1070 RAM: 16 GB of Corsair LPX CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard:  Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Storage: Adata Sp550 120 GB and WD Black 3 TB Case: NZXT Manta Power Supply: EVGA 550 GS Monitors: 2 LG 25UM58-P Ultrawides Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB

06:32 AM having breakfast

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

ew buzzfeed.

I'm sitting on my laptop.

Just made an account here.

Might go play Planetary Annihilation.

Might work on a paper.

2323 November 29.

7:38. Getting ready for uni prep..

Thank god for coffee..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"