Can anyone help me thru Skype with my 1st build?

EddieEd

It's been 4h of watching videos and I have issues with my first PC build.

Is anyone willing to help me on Skype?

Just post your questions here, if you dont feel confortable i could help if you want, skype: merrychristmas4u2

EDIT: his problem is there is no output, he has no graphics card and only has display port and VGA so he is plugging it into his mobo

his cpu fan is turning on

EDIT: his problem is there is no output, he has no graphics card and only has display port and VGA so he is plugging it into his mobo

his cpu fan is turning on

Yup. I tried along with Aytex to use different connectors for the monitor (VGA, DVI-I, DisplayPort).

The thing powers on and the PSU & CPU fans are spinning, there are no beeps though, and no video output at all.

I tried booting with no RAM, still no beeps, I tried moving the RAM stick, still no beeps, still no video output.

Does he have a spare GPU that he could put in the system and try running his monitor through that?

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Does he have a spare GPU that he could put in the system and try running his monitor through that?

My old PC's 9500GT. Would it work?

The new build is as follows: i5-4460, Gigabyte H81M-HD3 mobo, Sirtec Bronze 600W PSU, Kingston 8GB RAM stick, no graphics card.

Cleared the CMOS, still no beeps, still no video.

If anyone wants to take a look, I can PM you my Skype ID.

My old PC's 9500GT. Would it work?

Give it a try and see what happens.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

Do you have any other memory sticks that you could try?