Can i have GTX 960 & Quadro 2000 in the same CPU?

HAKHD4

MY SYSTEM SPECS:

CORE I7 3930K 3.2GHZ

16GB RAM

2TB HDD

ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME (Motherboard)

MSI GTX 960

Most video cards couldn't fit in a CPU as they are much larger than a CPU.  Additionally, disassembling your CPU would probably fuck it up.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

(I suppose you mean PC and not CPU in the title)

yes, but why?

without any problems??

without any problems??

yep, they should work without any problems in the same system ... then again the quadro 2000 is old and slow ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

yep, they should work without any problems in the same system ... then again the quadro 2000 is old and slow ...

I have 750watts psu is it ok or I need to upgrade the psu

I have 750watts psu is it ok or I need to upgrade the psu

Is it the CX750?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

no, NZXT

Okay. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I don't need to upgrade the psu??

Nope. More than enough. :)

The issue you'll have is to take full advantage of the Quadro you'll need to use the Quadro drivers and to take advantage of the GeForce you'll need to use the GeForce drivers but AFAIK they both cant be installed at the same time, its been a while since I last looked into it so maybe that's changed?

The issue you'll have is to take advantage of the Quadro you'll need to use the Quadro drivers and to take advantage of the GeForce you'll need to use the GeForce drivers but AFAIK they both cant be installed at the same time, its been a while since I last looked into it so maybe that's changed?

should I use both card in same system or not

you can, but do you need/use any application that could take advantage of the relatively slow Quadro 2000?

Do you need it? or just have it?

As I mentioned its been a while since I looked into it so things could have changed but when I did it wasn't worth it because the driver profiles make all the difference in terms of performance and the GeForce profiles wouldn't load at the same time as the Quadro profiles so to take full advantage of either you had to install the drivers you wanted to use at that point in time (PITA). Both cards would work but only one would have profile optimisations at any given time.

you can, but do you need/use any application that could take advantage of the relatively slow Quadro 2000?

Do you need it? or just have it?

I got it for free (quadro 2000) I just want to know

I got it for free (quadro 2000) I just want to know

well if you don't need any specific features of the quadro I wouldn't put it in ... just a waste of power and zero benefit ...