Need help picking out a shaving cream !

Ridska

Ridska here,

I am trying to find a shaving cream to complete my grooming set.

I was supposed to get a shaving cream from Massdrop but , Myself and Massdrop f- it up from both sides.

On top of that , I got scammed on Ebay for a shaving bowl that i needed but i let it slide cuz it was 5 euros to being with.

Now when i say i need a shaving cream , i mean this type of shaving cream, Not the ones you get in the super market. Those ones are called ready shaving cream. The difference between them are : The one that is ready is already lathered inside the '' tube '' while the other one consists of you lathering it your self with a brush and a bowl.

I already have a brush and i have already picked out my bowl in Amazon.de .

All i need is a shaving cream and that's where i am asking for help from this forum to find a shaving cream for me.

I just need brand names or the websites that sell that type of shaving cream that can ship the cream across Europe and nothing from outside of Europe ( when i say that i mean nothing from USA , Don't want to deal with the Finnish border control )

Thanks and stay groovie.

(⌐■_■) 

Try out DR Carver's Shave butter from #DollarShaveClub

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/our-products/shave

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Ridska here,

I am trying to find a shaving cream to complete my grooming set.

I was supposed to get a shaving cream from Massdrop but , Myself and Massdrop f- it up from both sides.

On top of that , I got scammed on Ebay for a shaving bowl that i needed but i let it slide cuz it was 5 euros to being with.

Now when i say i need a shaving cream , i mean this type of shaving cream, Not the ones you get in the super market. Those ones are called ready shaving cream. The difference between them are : The one that is ready is already lathered inside the '' tube '' while the other one consists of you lathering it your self with a brush and a bowl.

I already have a brush and i have already picked out my bowl in Amazon.de .

All i need is a shaving cream and that's where i am asking for help from this forum to find a shaving cream for me.

I just need brand names or the websites that sell that type of shaving cream that can ship the cream across Europe and nothing from outside of Europe ( when i say that i mean nothing from USA , Don't want to deal with the Finnish border control )

Thanks and stay groovie.

I use this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00837YY18?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00  for my double edge safety razor.  It lathers up very well and smells and feels great!

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse