The Witcher 3 screenshots released!

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

I swear this looks the same as Skyrim but with much better graphics LOL only the setting (mountains, fields, the houses)

I swear this looks the same as Skyrim but with much better graphics LOL only the setting (mountains, fields, the houses)

From a standpoint of how well Skyrim was programmed this is way beyond what they had. Majority of what made Skyrim so popular is in this game backed by an actual worth while story and an engine that works well and is very functioning. the witcher 2 came out in 2011 and is still a really demanding game from todays stand point.

From a standpoint of how well Skyrim was programmed this is way beyond what they had. Majority of what made Skyrim so popular is in this game backed by an actual worth while story and an engine that works well and is very functioning. the witcher 2 came out in 2011 and is still a really demanding game from todays stand point.

so Skyrim doesn't have a worth while story...?

so Skyrim doesn't have a worth while story...?

I meant the main quests, but the guilds and side quests had some good lore in them. I felt the main quests in skyrim mostly meh

V_V I forsee the "can you run the witcher 3"

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

V_V I forsee the "can you run the witcher 3"

lol yeah the cities will probably be demanding looking at the scale and how full it is which some games don't exactly do right *cough whiterun cough*

I meant the main quests, but the guilds and side quests had some good lore in them. I felt the main quests in skyrim mostly meh

opinions I guess

opinions I guess

this feels like an odd conversation one person has a skyrim pic and the other one has a witcher pic :lol:  Clash of the fanboys. I played a lot of skyrim, but after playing it long enough and playing the witcher series it just felt repetitive and empty. It was still a good game nonetheless just not as good as the witcher imo.

opinions I guess

I wish my computer could handle this game, but damn it looks good.

What makes Skyrim great will be included natively in the Witcher 3 also which is Mods. And I think everyone can agree mods in games makes them better and last longer.

So I am very excited by that.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

this feels like an odd conversation one person has a skyrim pic and the other one has a witcher pic :lol:  Clash of the fanboys. I played a lot of skyrim, but after playing it long enough and playing the witcher series it just felt repetitive and empty. It was still a good game nonetheless just not as good as the witcher imo.

Clash of Fanboys, we can make a movie out of it

I have the witcher 1 and 2 in my steam library i haven't played yet because i haven't had a pc so if i enjoy the first two you bet i will buy the third game.

Wow this looks so good! Can't wait to see what modders do with it. I'm so excited for so many upcoming games only problem is that I will barely have time to play games and spend time on the forums/youtube once school starts:(

Looks cool. I never really got into witcher 2 though so not sure if I will be picking this up.

It looks great, I probably won't play this game until I can afford something like a GTX 780 or the top of the line Hawaii card. I think it would be insulting to the developers to take this gem and run it on my GTX 650Ti.

Yea, I really miss the epic feel in the Oblivion main quest.

Anyway, TW3 is shaping up to be just badass, Geralt will fuck sh*t up!

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

I think I've seen these screenshots a while ago (Guru3D is either the first to deliver the news or the very last :lol:). I love TES series and FO series, if you can't tell from my title, yet I consider TW2 to be better than any of those games so far!... (unless you consider mods... you can still mod TW2 but it's not nearly as much). I can't wait to play this game judging by how much I loved The Witcher 2 but a part of me is scared that I won't enjoy it as much because my PC won't be able able to handle it :(.

If this needs much more horsepower than witcher 2, SLI here I come.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

oh my gosh i can't wait. This and GTA V  :wub:

I visited CD Project @ gamescom and got a puzzle/poster, shirt and a necklace and tw1 and 2 for gog (will give them away i think).

They also had a book where you could write down feedback/wishes for tw3. I love those guys so much  :)