AdBlock not blocking YouTube ads?

orangecat

Anyone have this problem? Now I am getting ads on YouTube in the beginning, middle and end of a video its pretty ridiculous.

Fine by my side also i use flashblock too

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

hahahahahaha

That's me laughing. Good adblock shouldn't exist. It is ruining the internet. Taking money away from people. Paid systems will take over if people can't make money from ads. And what's worse? Paying for something or a simple ad.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

All of my filter subscriptions were deleted for no reason a few weeks ago. Try checking if you have any at all.

I have had this problem before, just reinstall it and it should work just fine.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

hahahahahaha

That's me laughing. Good adblock shouldn't exist. It is ruining the internet. Taking money away from people. Paid systems will take over if people can't make money from ads. And what's worse? Paying for something or a simple ad.

I actually agree with you here :)

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

hahahahahaha

I agree. Like Linus said its taking away from the money his company earns

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

I'd pay to block ads, but since I don't have to, I don't.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

The best advice I can give is watch the ad's. Help the content makers out there. Linus has got to eat somehow!

I myself always let the ad's run most the time there like only 30seconds maybe min or two  

You guys crack me up..I refuse to watch ads..Why?Because i don't have to..So you guys that steal music and movies from the internet have no right to say anything about ads..At least EA gets there money by people actually wanting there stuff..No one ever asked me if i wanted to watch a stupid ad.. :)

You guys crack me up..I refuse to watch ads..Why?Because i don't have to..So you guys that steal music and movies from the internet have no right to say anything about ads..At least EA gets there money by people actually wanting there stuff..No one ever asked me if i wanted to watch a stupid ad.. :)

Personally I use Netflix for movies, Xbox Music for music, thecomedynetwork.ca for tv shows. So I personally pay for my things and allow the ads to run.

Maybe Youtube should start offering paid subscriptions for people who are wanting to skip the ads since people seems to be saying they would do that if they could. If they had a feature like Twitch did I think that could work. Subscribe to a channel to support it and be ad free for that channel or do a ad free subscription just by itself.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Adblock Plus for Chrome or FF is good

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Personally I use Netflix for movies, Xbox Music for music, thecomedynetwork.ca for tv shows. So I personally pay for my things and allow the ads to run.

Maybe Youtube should start offering paid subscriptions for people who are wanting to skip the ads since people seems to be saying they would do that if they could. If they had a feature like Twitch did I think that could work. Subscribe to a channel to support it and be ad free for that channel or do a ad free subscription just by itself.

I would have no problem paying for a channel i liked..But forcing me to watch adds is not right IMO..I mean how many times you watch commercials when you watch a tv show?You know that's how they make there money right?I mean i change the channel or Fast Forward through the commercials on tv..

I would have no problem paying for a channel i liked..But forcing me to watch adds is not right IMO..I mean how many times you watch commercials when you watch a tv show?You know that's how they make there money right?I mean i change the channel or Fast Forward through the commercials on tv..

While I do agree I have to say Youtube does ads right. 90% of other video sites you can not pause the video and on a few sites you can not even mute it so at least they give you that option. 

It's a hard thing to say whether it is right or wrong. They do need to make there money and Google is just an advertising company not much more.

They could and should allow different models to support the content with a subscription though. Many people would pay for channels if it was a decent cost. $5 that twitch offers would make no sense on youtube since there are probably 5 channels I would want to subscribe to. Maybe a dollar or two at the most. That is where I feel the current subscription has fallen short. No one wants to pay $5 for a channel when they want to watch 6 other channels as well. That becomes to much. 

I can see where people come from but it ruins the online experience. Such as why some new paper outlets have paid subscriptions for there online version. They save money by not having to print and deliver. I don't want to have to pay and I would rather get ads for the news but you use ad block and they get no money so they have to recoup the loses somehow. That's what they do. 

The biggest excuse from people who think its wrong but right at the same time are the invasive ads. The ones that take up the whole screen with a video ad and allow you to do nothing. Those ads are worth more money to the site than banner ads. So it is the sites fault for trying to make more money and screw over consumers or is it the consumers fault for using ad block and taking value away from banner ads because some people can not see it either way and the site needing to make more money and doing the invasive ads. I would say a little bit of both depending on the site.

Adblock... just no.... 

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!