Budget PC chair

doinurmop

So I've been slouching lately, and my old chair (which is a pile of crap anyway) has been starting to break I guess you could say, so I was looking for a good chair, that'd match these things.

1:Back support, so It could possibly keep me from slouching

2: Tall enough for my head to rest on it, though not mandatory

3: Highly cushioned seat, with most chair's I've had, the wood is always pressing on my ass, seriously annoying.

My budget is about £60, though it may be possible to go over a bit.

I'd probably be using eBay, as goddamn I've seen some good deals on there.

While the budget will probably hinder how good of a chair I could get, I'd like to see if any of you know of one, thanks!

Edit: Ended up buying this chair. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KY055GU?ref_=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

Used furniture is your best bet at that budget.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Used furniture is your best bet at that budget.

True, but as I've said, I've found some decent looking pc chairs on ebay, that fit in my budget, just wanted to see if anyone else knew some more that'd fit in the budget.

Not exactly rich enough to splurge a few hundred quid on a seriously nice chair

Walk around your community to see the sign "going out of business", ask any business men/women if they know of any business that is going out of business or look in the local papers for an office/business that is going out of business and see if you can buy one of their chairs, hell they may even give you one. 

I would also try your local bank, they often get rid of good to great hardware.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

To be honest try office depot or Ikea. They often have good budget stuff that will last a year or two with moderate comfort. I have an office chair right now that's not too bad for about 80$ back in 2012 and it's held up nicely. 

Walk around your community to see the sign "going out of business", ask any business men/women if they know of any business that is going out of business or look in the local papers for an office/business that is going out of business and see if you can buy one of their chairs, hell they may even give you one. 

I would also try your local bank, they often get rid of good to great hardware.

Seeing as I don't drive, and well, not even able too.

I'll see if I can find any stores going out of business near me, though I do doubt it. Usually it's just fast food restaurants closing down here, as for the bank, I don't really see our one giving out a chair

Go to a store and try testing chairs =P.

Then you can see what is right for you.

True, but then I'll hear the actual price, and probably faint

To be honest try office depot or Ikea. They often have good budget stuff that will last a year or two with moderate comfort. I have an office chair right now that's not too bad for about 80$ back in 2012 and it's held up nicely. 

There isn't an ikea for miles from where I live, sadly.

Never heard of office depot either :/