PC games for girls who don't game a lot?

Edgar R. Zakarian

Does anyone know any ?

What do your girlfriends, wives, friends, sisters, cousins play on pc ?

What do they play in general ?

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

my girlfriend plays Skyrim...

can't really help you there XC

Sims maybe? its what my friends girlfriend plays

Does anyone know any ?

minecraft?

erh, mainly games with their husbands, terraria?

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

my gf plays insurgency and tf2 :D

get her farmville..

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

My wife likes Facebook games like bubble witch, also the Guild Wars series. I think it's pretty similar to World of Warcraft. Also try Everquest.

Girls may flame me, but it seems like they like games with more social interactions and wardrobe choices than males do. Also, I hope your WIFI problems are fixed :D

lol.. why do you think there are games for girls?? xD.. they play whatever they like... if they even care about that

Because my wife will spend longer dressing her character than playing the game :P

OP girls like the same games guys do.
Show her Artificial Academy 2.

Like i said, girls like the same games guys do

"If you ain't first, you're last"

my gf plays insurgency and tf2 :D

I also game with my right hand.

grapju

My wife likes Facebook games like bubble witch, also the Guild Wars series. I think it's pretty similar to World of Warcraft. Also try Everquest.

Girls may flame me, but it seems like they like games with more social interactions and wardrobe choices than males do. Also, I hope your WIFI problems are fixed :D

Thanks, I stopped in home streaming, for everything else The usb WiFi is fine haha.

Well my girl plays sims 3 sometimes, so hard time getting her to play anything at all at The moment. That's why I'm asking.

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

I spent a lot of time decorating my Sims 3 house to be ugly because my wife hates 70's stuff :D

Does anyone know any ?

there are no good games for a certain gender.

all good AAA games are for both genders, anyone can play whatever they want :/

if you want a game your wife or someone would want to play religiously, get them a facebook account so they can play farmville :D

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

My girlfriend enjoys playing "Drink half a bottle of absinthe and go online shopping with my boyfriends credit card". She's really good at it.

I'm sorry but how is this not the most liked comment on this thread?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

I will always be the one to suggest portal, portal 2, and portal stories mel (GREAT fanmade addon game for portal 2, it is FREE)

The games are a casual yet challenging and fun game play, they are suitable for just about any age and gender, and they can run great on the most piddly of machines.

Girls are allowed to play video games?

/s my sister who is almost 30 still plays borderlands, destiny, heroes of the storm, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

My wife doesn't game, so no help from me.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

there are no good games for a certain gender.

all good AAA games are for both genders, anyone can play whatever they want :/

if you want a game your wife or someone would want to play religiously, get them a facebook account so they can play farmville :D

OP girls like the same games guys do.

Show her Artificial Academy 2.

Like i said, girls like the same games guys do

Guys, some games more girls prefer than boys. Especially when they're not into gaming at all.

Of course some more than other, but my girl at least refuses to play something like Crysis, skyrim, counter strike, etc.

She plays sims 3 and sometimes hearthstone, if she plays at all.

So what could be interesting for someone who RARELY plays pc games?

I recommed Waliant Hearts - Great War. Cities Skyline?

My wife and I are huge horror movie fans so she loves survival horror games, started out with Resident Evil on the PS2 and now she's got a 4770K/290X system and is currently playing Metro: LL.  I don't ever see her becoming a real online MP gamer but I can't complain.