Which platform to purchase BO3 on? Poll

eLucid
Go to solution Solved by Nonco,

If you had to choose one id go with PS4. 

But then again BO3 is pretty poopy, not gonna lie, guess that just my opinion though.

Currently I own a computer that's more than capable of playing BO3 on ultra settings. However, I fear that the low player count in comparison to the consoles will result in the community dying pretty fast.

So that leaves me with the question at hand. Which platform and why?

Don't be a fanboy please.

Thanks

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

If you had to choose one id go with PS4. 

But then again BO3 is pretty poopy, not gonna lie, guess that just my opinion though.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

None .PC

Player base is more important to me than having pretty graphics, bro. I don't want to blow $90 with taxes and have the community die within the first four months. I said no fanboys!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

None .PC

That's not helpful.

Edit: Just noticed we have the same amount of posts. Strange. Although I do have a higher like ratio(.47, nothing to be proud of, but decent.)

Neither. And definitely not on PC either.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Player base is more important to me than having pretty graphics, bro. I don't want to blow $90 with taxes and have the community die within the first four months. I said no fanboys!

gamepad though... :(

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Im not being a fanboy. I have it for ps4 and pc.

That's not helpful.

Edit: Just noticed we have the same amount of posts. Strange. Although I do have a higher like ratio(.47, nothing to be proud of, but decent.)

You are correct sir.

gamepad though... :(

Yeah I know it's going to be brutal but I've managed before on my 360.

@Fulgrim

Thanks for the constructive post. BTW, the chick in your avatar is a nasty wreck.

@Fulgrim

Thanks for the constructive post. BTW, the chick in your avatar is a nasty wreck.

She's filthy, in a good way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I'd say PS4 since it has the biggest CoD player base

144Hz goodness

Black ops 3 sucks donkey ballz, they went too futuristic with the series. multiplayer is boring and annoying. Wish I could get my money back