(US-Newegg) EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC Gaming ACX 2.0+ $589.99 USD

Khajiit Dealer

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487141&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814487141&gclid=Cj0KEQiAg7ayBRD8qqSGt-fj6uYBEiQAucjOwXhDvsfDOpVrxoThGNcYpTcoXqYiYjG_cU37gVCzi4YaAinU8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is the best deal I've ever seen on a 980 Ti variant, especially one with a factory overclock and custom cooler. 

I believe this deal is also applicable to people in the United Kingdom, where it is listed as 394 pounds. 

Edit: Looks like they changed the price back to $714 because it was supposedly a "pricing error"

Congrats to those of you who managed to get it before they changed the price! 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

I'm so jealous about the prices there in America.... That card costs 800€ here...... (that's 855$)

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

I'm so jealous about the prices there in America.... That card costs 800€ here...... (that's 855$)

Atleast we pay tax, have healthcare.. etc

Atleast we pay tax, have healthcare.. etc

We pay taxes after we get our paycheck. Then pay taxes when we buy shit. Then at the end of the year again. 

Healthcare is a +

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

still no backplate eh! Naughty EVGA

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

That is a damn good price, almost the original cost of a gtx 980.  I think those prices will eventually drop soon even after the holiday specials. 

Looks like this one is already dead, managed to slip in between the cracks and grab it before they reversed the "pricing error" though.

EDIT: Looks like the deal s back? It bounced up to $750 for a few hours and now is back to 589