Hey ISIS! Check out how "idiot" Anonymous hackers can disrupt your online propaganda

Like I've said by all means do what you want with it just go ahead and do it.

I never said NO did I? please do tell if I did. The only thing I've said is that this FORUM shouldn't be discussing something illegal even a grey area like torrents are not allowed.

I'm only warning people that doing these kinds of things can have grave consequences. THE OP post didn't even mention that you should protect yourself while being on their channels.

Heck I'm doing people here a favor by telling them to at least do precautions before doing these.

we certainly ain't stupid that's for sure.

Of course precautions have to be taken, everyday you have to think through stuff. Tomorrow you could make your maker just because you forgot to tie your shoe.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

*raises hand* is it just me or is this the most useless thing they could possibly do to them which accounts for nothing more then a "well that sucks" responce.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Jester is right, Anonymous has very few hackers in the group and are pretty much just scrubbing twitter to report accounts.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

ez rekt.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Jester is right, Anonymous has very few hackers in the group and are pretty much just scrubbing twitter to report accounts.

this is true, they used to have good names like Sabu, Q, topiary and a few others that did all the big stuff like paypal and CIA, but the others where just riding the hype train and the same is with the current anons, they lost everything except script kiddies.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Cool, but I still find Russia's way to be most effective. They are literally wrecking IS, without even deploying ground forces.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Cool, but I still find Russia's way to be most effective. They are literally wrecking IS, without even deploying ground forces.

Do you mean deploy nuclear weapons on ISIS? I don't think that will never ever be happen if Russia wants the whole planet Earth cover with nuclear radiations. Also, it would be lead to humanity destruction. As today, every single country have more than 10 nuclear devices, and only 200 were retained by Russia and United States back in 1900s.  And if Russia use nuclear weapons on ISIS, then that would trigger Cold War 2(nuclear arms race).

^^ Nope. I mean current campaign against ISIS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

^^ Nope. I mean current campaign against ISIS.

Indeed they taking over the overall command of the troops and the deployment of heavy equipement (particularly with Hezbolah detachments) has already caused ISIS to loose a lot of ground. I firmly believe that the western countries haven't seriously attacked ISIS because they spent so much time and moneymaking Assad the bad guy (which he is) and arming the moderate rebels (most of which turned to ISIS with said training and weapons) that now they have to start from a support Assad position and move forward.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

I know many of you hate ISIS, but please keep it clean. Thank you.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Go Anonymous! You guys are the best!(I know your reading this lol)

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Indeed they taking over the overall command of the troops and the deployment of heavy equipement (particularly with Hezbolah detachments) has already caused ISIS to loose a lot of ground. I firmly believe that the western countries haven't seriously attacked ISIS because they spent so much time and moneymaking Assad the bad guy (which he is) and arming the moderate rebels (most of which turned to ISIS with said training and weapons) that now they have to start from a support Assad position and move forward.

I'm not going to comment whether Assad is the bad guy or not. That decision lies solely on Syrian people as that's Syrian internal matter and no one has the right to interfere. However I do agree that Western coalition failed to engage IS properly, since the priority was to make Assad look bad, even at the cost of huge civilian casualties among Syrian people and Syrian army.

I'm glad Russia engaged IS. They've done more in two months than West in one year.

If encryption were outlawed, would we not be allowed to talk about how to encrypt things here? There is a prime number that when converted to binary and executed as a program will decrypt DVDs, just by its nature as a prime number. Are we going to outlaw mathematical principles now?

Sure, it's hacking, but in this case I think it is white-hat hacking and any attempt at it to slow down ISIS should be heartily encouraged.

Let's smash the fellows!

whitehat can be fun

but extremely scary if you meet those kind of people...

If you do, I advise you be extremely careful.

Just.. be careful.