[REQ] Logo - Can a Photoshop wizard do me a quick favor?

Hi guys!

I'm coming here with a special request. Not money or anything of value, so it should be CoC complaint. I need a Photoshop wizard to please give me a hand. 

I'm getting together with a CS GO team, we've been trying to make a team logo that we can use as display pictures for Cyber Gamer and personal but all we've come up with is crap.

If anyone is keen on lending a hand, just in your spare time, I'd really appreciate it.

Our Tag is Rat' Tio and our name is Ratio Decidendi. Ratio Decidendi being a law term for the reason behind doing something.

Looking in some way to implement the scales as being the logo and would just like to just have the Rat' Tio tag underneath it.

I'm open to ideas and suggestions for the design, nothing is set in stone.

You totally don't have to help me out but I would really love it if you could spare some time. I'm likely to sling a $20 game to the designer :)

Here's some of the logos in the league. We quite like the professional aesthetics of Enhance, auXesis, youFRAG, and others similar.

At the moment this is as good as we can do:

post-4768-0-80341100-1377174611.png

Yeah, It's really bad :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Can't help With This but I don't think that it should be a CoC complaint though :P

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Can't help With This but I don't think that it should be a CoC complaint though :P

Not the image, the request :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I don't get the idea of the logo you have right now.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't get the idea of the logo you have right now.

Our team captains name is Apples so it symbolizes him swaying us down. As I said, it's really bad.

Our team captains name is Apples so it symbolizes him swaying us down. As I said, it's really bad.

How's this?

post-2197-0-68817700-1377211602_thumb.pn

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

How's this?

I like it, and appreciate it but it's too fancy. Fancy isn't really what we're going for. Do you think you could make one that looks badass?

I like it, and appreciate it but it's too fancy. Fancy isn't really what we're going for. Do you think you could make one that looks badass?

Badass with a scale and an apple? 

I'm not sure I'm up for that. I guess an explosion solves everything.

post-2197-0-25450700-1377223551.png

If you send me a pic of the side of this apples guy face, i can do that steve jobs apple thing, which i think would be pretty funny.

ht_steve_jobs_apple_tumblr_nt_111006_wbl

could put some Ak's underneath it. ?

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

CbJn4ZT.png

Man this is epic! Intergrates the scales super well and looks really clean. This is the one I'd like to chose but I'll have to talk it over with my team mates and see if they're all down.

This is just awesome! I'll get back to you.