Some sort of Texture issue.

refinedskillz

Hey, i have this problem with something, its defenitley not the game, but i want to know what it is and how to fix it, image:

I never had the problem with my old GPU, so im very confused, my current GPU is a AMD Radeon R7 250X

Edit: The problem is the squares around the water blocks.

post-278217-0-33832400-1447789331_thumb.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

I'm going to go ahead and say that you either didn't notice it before you changed your GPU and then are now linking it to the GPU change

or that one of the mods installed are messing with the textures (I see a minimap in the corner and am assuming this is a modpack)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Hey, i have this problem with something, its defenitley not the game, but i want to know what it is and how to fix it, image:

I never had the problem with my old GPU, so im very confused, my current GPU is a AMD Radeon R7 250X

Edit: The problem is the squares around the water blocks.

If the problem is solved, mark it as solved

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I'm going to go ahead and say that you either didn't notice it before you changed your GPU and then are now linking it to the GPU change

or that one of the mods installed are messing with the textures (I see a minimap in the corner and am assuming this is a modpack)

No, this happens in the vanilla game.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.