Wow, look at this entitled little prima donna

Sammael

If I was there, I'd have wanted to slap the entitlement right off her face, and if I did I'd quickly be carted off to jail.  And it would probably be worth it.

EDIT:  Oh, and screw the cowards that disabled the comments, they put that harpy out there and must have been upset the public sentiment did not go their way, so they just shut it down, just like she did any arguments she was confronted with.  Pathetic little losers.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

TLDR?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

bagels

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

All I heard was....SELF-ENTITLED IMMATURE SHIT YELLING...and didn't bother to care.. and closed the video.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

TLDR?

AFAIK it's idiot Yale students getting mad because of a prof's personal views on Halloween costumes.

Idiot lefties get mad over anything these days.

To be clear, there are lots of non idiot lefties too.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

EDIT:  Oh, and screw the cowards that disabled the comments, they put that harpy out there and must have been upset the public sentiment did not go their way, so they just shut it down, just like she did any arguments she was confronted with.  Pathetic little losers.

You seem to be off-base and confused. That is FIRE. The Foundation for Individuation Rights in Education. There was a conference afterwards with members of the organization. https://youtu.be/qGnNKmR1EEc?t=10m28s Greg Lukianoff was recording parts of it and argued that they were being outrageous over an email. 

They probably just closed the comments because of flaming.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

AFAIK it's idiot Yale students getting mad because of a prof's personal views on Halloween costumes.

Idiot lefties get mad over anything these days.

To be clear, there are lots of non idiot lefties too.

Horseshoe theory

political-spectrum-horsesho.png

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.