Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want to try this tiny and compact pc. I never has a chance to try new graphic card and usb 3.0. I am using Intel HD 4000 for gaming T.T

HTPC! Yo, in New Zealand we have satellite tv boxes (SKY being the most poular with it's massive monopoly on the market here) however if you want more than what free tv (Freeview here) provides then there is a LARGE premium!!! For example for the bare minimum basic package with SKY TV it's $49.22 a month (with mostly free to view channels and channels absolutely NOONE watches). There's no sport or movies however, that will cost you an extra $49.22 making the total a wopping $98.44 FOR ONE MONTH!! However, my family are big fans of shows like Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones, If I want to see that that's an extra $9.99 increasing the price to over $100.00!!! That's just one box with 80 channels at over $100.00 New Zealand dollars! Also, this is without recording or playback functionality, if I want that that's an extra $15.00 minimum! Also we wouldn't mind multiroom, however that's an extra $25.00 a month or free with something you've covered here!

We just recently got Netflix here in NZ but although better than Canada's catalogue we still don't get these AWESOME programs without paying for other services or a reliable VPN.

I've planned out building my own HTPC and even buying one but the options here are so expensive, ranging from $500.00 for a crappy box thing to $1000.00+ for something decent.

So your saying I just want to be able to watch sport which SKY TV has a monopoly on and I can get it online with FANPASS (run by SKY) or some dodgy low quality service for free. Well low quality please GTFO and FANPASS, well that's $20.00 a week per season! (They used to list prices by season, which showed a price of over $600.00 for one season)

What I'm saying is I would love for the opportunity to turn this win into something amazing for many people to enjoy (including you if you wanna come over and stay for a bit)!

Too bad this is a random giveaway :P

Well my buddy only games on his TV anymore, but his system is very old and slow. In addition to that he is freakin broke so besides being the perfect system for him (1080p couch gamer who loves a quiet system) it would also be a chance for me to give him something nice during his difficult times.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Well as stated earlier many times, it's compact and still have quite a punch.

Well my house is pretty cram... Asian country.. and a small form factor pc like this would be perfect! Going to university soon and having this pc would be great for studies and some light gaming :)

That's a sweet little box there, I need something to replace out my 2003-ish computer and that'd do fantastically

This would be great really need a new pc because gaming on a Mac is hurting my soul

im actually interested in seeing how a mini pc will compare against a normal desktop.

This redefines the console killer!

Tired of the Xbox I have....I need the Zbox to up my game and join the PC Master Race!

Come to me my precious Zboz...come to me.

I used to have an overkill PC in my home which my brother built in 2007. Over the course of time it has degraded and also due to a few mishaps (mainly my dad's because he did not listen to me when I told him that we needed a UPS of larger capacity , both my motherboard and Graphics card got fried up ) so basically my system has been walking with one leg for the past few years and I was planning on converting this my existing PC info an HT-PC (note, am reading my components instead of throwing them away ) and building a mid range PC for home.... This zotac giveaway can be damn helpful because I don't have much of space to keep another PC in my room since the existing one will still stay there and get connected to the home theatre system .... And I can spend the money I saved to get the components that don't come with it ...

Thank you zotac and Linus for this giveaway (please don't stop giveaways in the future :) )

A pc equipped with i5 and GTX 960? - Sweet

It is also small enough for mounting it on a VESA mount on the monitor? - better :)

Free - Frig yeah :D

Sign Me Up!

Would like it for scientific reasons and research purposes!

i need it because i love to go on Lan Partys !!! \( ゚ヮ゚)/ 

It would be very convenient to have a pc this size so i can easly transport from my university city, where I stay during the week, and my home where I am during the weekend.

Small? Check

Powerful? Check

Practical? Check

Dank orange and black color? Dayum son!

I'm the vice President of the gaming/charity club at my college, so for demos and presentations I either have to take my very light notebook for bad quality or lug my very heavy gaming laptop that only half works across campus. We don't have much we can do on the campus computer in the room that is provided for us so something I can use for our club would be lovely

This is literally my dream LAN-party machine.

Would love the Magnus for traveling due to its size and surprisingly powerful hardware for gaming and entertainment on-the-go.

I Really Want to win the ZBox Magnus EN970 as I am One unlucky fellow who has an quite old PC, Socket LGA-775, Core 2 Duo E7200 4GB Ram Max and Biostar G31M+. I really need to upgrade my PC to newer Gen Sockets but I'm poor but not that poor. I just couldn't afford a new PC on my own. Plus the size of the ZBox, It is a winner, I can imagine bringing this SFF PC everywhere with many video cables, a keyboard and a mouse. This is just Top Notch Mobility.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200/ Motherboard: Biostar G31M+/ RAM: Kingston KVR800D2N5K2 4GB / GPU: Leadtek Geforce GT 610 2GB DDR3/ Storage: WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 ATA Device/ Display(s): Samsung SyncMaster Magic CX2253BW/ Keyboard: Microsoft Wired Keyboard/ Mouse: Powerlogic X-Craft 2000/ Sound: CreativeAudio PCI ES1373/ Operating System: Windows 7 (x86)

I really would like this as I would find it impossible to build something this good alone (can't really afford it) and it is so small and convenient I just cant beat it. I also really want to run dem sweet games. Thanks Linus for the vids and Zotac too!