Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like it's small form factor and the fact that you can customize it. I would imagine a laptop grade gtx 980m inside of this baby would be insanely good for gaming.

I really need a decent computer that can fit into a drawer because my desk is WAY too small for a more "full-size" build. I really dont want to have to upgrade my desk along with this macbook...

Thanks for running this contest!

I would love this thing because it has way better specs than my laptop and I could still carry it around it with me when visiting friends. It would also be perfer for a consol killer living room setup.

This is the perfect home theater/game streaming pc!

Hi it would be very nice if i could win the zotac zbox because i have no money to expend on a new pc and im stock with my 2007 hp pavilion

It's absolutely adorable. How could you not love it?

I mean from a sheer price-to-performance standpoint I can see how someone might not love it if they aren't impressed by how small and compact it is... but still, it's undeniably adorable.

I really like how the Zbox Magnus EN970 packs such a punch in such a small form factor comparing to a larger desktop, I also love how it is a portable machine for on the go gaming considering I'm often not at my main workspace.

This would be a perfect little box for server set up and testing.  I'd probably, based on the video I just watched, set it up as a router like Linus just did with his maybe a little bit overkill hardware.

dapper design and great specs for it's physical threshold, would make a great media center or maybe even a handy little box for LAN parties. very neat unit overall. :>

Well it definitely wouldnt look out of place in the lounge next to the tv so that would be great.

I would probably use the Magnus, have it mounted behind my parent's TV, and give them their own personal media center so they can watch videos and family pictures. (They have a pretty old TV, so it would be a nice upgrade from them.)

Holy Duley that is tiny (That is what the female said[had to lel])

well my pc has pretty much the same specs so i think it would be funny to have that take over my desktop

would love to get my hands on that !  ^_^ my PC is ancient (almost as old as me)

Edit:note to self dont follow these posts as I wont ever be able to use my inbox again :blink:

SO is in high need of any computer, but a portable one, that would be one heck of a present :)

I have to have a laptop with a Mobile ultrabook CPU for school, but carrying a Mid-ATX tower (Corsar C70) around when going to places it not very fun if playing actual games is the goal. 

So this is like, the solution. (Other than a very difficult to build Micro-ATX system with a desktop CPU that might throttle)

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I would really like this for my mom who has a very bad computer and would be great to give her an upgrade

Would love to have this. Its small size makes it perfect for setting up under my TV as part of my home theater system.