Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

being able to bring a gaming desktop with me to the living room, my friends house, a gathering and play anything we want would be awesome. portability and fun. yay.

This would be really great for when me and my kids go traveling.

Holidays will not stop me and my son playing Fallout 4 and Skyrim ;P 

I really want this PC compared to others mainly because of the size. I don't have the space in my room for a traditional PC, and the 20x20 size will fit just perfectly next to my monitor. Also I need a new PC for schoolwork, and maybe some light gaming and this provides exactly what I need. Big thanks to LTT and Zotac for this giveaway!

I have never had a desktop pc before, and it would be cool for a upgrade from my 750m 

i want this  Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 to replace my old PC.
small factor but heavy in performance, that's why i really like it.

This would be perfect for my two younger brothers. They are 11 and 13 and it would be nice to have something like this for them to use when they visit me on the weekends/vacations.

Regards, Anton Nyman.

Actually, I had my own pc so there is no need for me. BUT! Now I am studying and making my life for my own.(Sorry for bad English). That's means I am left my parents house.

My parents had old crappy my very first build. It's AMD x4. To be honest, crappy sh*t. So I am trying to win it for them. They usually do simple works. Like my mom is teacher. She allways surfing on interned and making some excel, Word works. My dad used to play Youtube and other kind of stuff. And finally my sisters are keen on photoshoping. They draw some awasome things. 

Thanks LMG for this awasome giveaway! Also ZOTEC!

Thank you for being professional!

i7 fanboy.

I'm interested because it's in really small form factor. It's impossible to build a desktop that tiny.

I'm interested in the mini-desktop pc because it would be cool to know how they fit all of those specs in such a small case.

This does seem more targeted for living room gaming, but I kinda want to use it for LANs... Can always do both, right? :P

~meOw! Σ:3

if i win i used all my luck for this year!!!!

The size, power consumption and specs make it an ideal mini gaming PC.  What more could you want?

I have been gaming for a while and I have wanted to host a server for games such as CS:GO and Minecraft to name a couple and I would love to get this as I cannot afford to build a whole pc but ram and storage is inexpensive so I would love to win this mini pc.

The small form factor is really convenient for small room.

I hope to win it so I don't have to do my own "scrapyard wars"  :D  :D

I have been gaming for a while and I have wanted to host a server for games such as CS:GO and Minecraft to name a couple and I would love to get this as I cannot afford to build a whole pc but ram and storage is inexpensive so I would love to win this mini pc.

Having a ZBOX would be nice, I have so little space in my room Iam wondering how I got my mATX build in here. Small space, small factor.

I want it because I have this cool idea of sticking it on the back of a monitor and creating a cool portible build that I can bring to my friends house.