Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because it's a great compact console equivalent pc. Can be used in the lounge connect to the television :P to play fallout 4 lol, I can barely run it on my gtx 760m laptop

Would like something compact for the living room.

I'm I between computer builds currently. Ran out of cash to fund my beast in waiting. Computer parts in Australia are too expensive >.< a handy little pc like the Zbox Magnus would help smooth this transition, at the moment I currently have to use my phone for all my computer needs.

I'm very interested on leesing what a mini-pc is really able to do, because is the next step of consoles, is super useful having something so powerfull and small.

It's so small, perfect LAN Party gaming box!

Hello I am quite interested in this.  i will install steamos and use it in my living room!!

I would use it as a living room gaming-machine / media center. Its tiny, powerful and not too loud. So everything I desire ;-)

PC CPU i7 4770 non K Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 9 RAM 32gb Corsair LP GPU 2x r9 290 Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo Storage 4x2TB WD Black in Raid 0, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB PSU Super Flower Golden Green 1000W Display(s) 3x Asus 24" Full HD Cooling Custom Watercooled, Radiators: 1x 420, 1x 360, 2x 240, 1x120 Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Notebook Asus UX360UAK (i7 7500U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 3200x1800 touch, 2 in 1)

Hello,

I can use the zotac for playing games on my tv.

It would just be perfect for visiting friends.

It is always stressful to move a big tower pc...

Actually looking to buy something like this anyway. If its free, great :P

I went this in my living room, its looks way better then any console

I'm not really interested in it as a traditional desktop pc replacement, but as a console replacement it looks super good.

I travel a lot and it would be pretty easy to carry with a controler and just plug it in a tv

Awesome giveway!

I love the form factor of the Zbox, would allow it to sit in our tight tv cabinet and negate the need for a console without a huge custom 2007 pc next to the tv that we currenty use as a htpc.

This powerful yet small pc is nice in its small chassis, and would especially help for coding and software design in school, without having to deal with the wrath of our old stuttering pcs which they force us to endure there, all in all great, powerful and small pc, looks nice and doesn't get in the way to carry :) (birthday is on 26th of november, *hint hint*)

I'd love it just because it's a tiny and quiet gaming beast. And it would look cool in my room.