I need help with college application essays...

Jack.EXE

Prompt: Describe a circumstance, obstacle or conflict in your life, and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. Did it change you? If so, how?
Prompt: Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals.

I'm completely lost for these two topics... and I dont know where else to turn to.

help?

talk to someone who has been a part of your life for a long time (guardian or parents, if you talk with them a lot)

I personally had to be a little creative, and it took quite a bit of introspection to do so. I talked to somebody about my life and it helped me apply scenarios to a prompt.

I can't personally help you since I don't exactly know you...

I suggest just looking up examples of college application essays, even if they don't have the same prompt. You will still be able to see how people answered them, and tailor your response to theirs.

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

What can we possibly do here?  The prompts are pretty straight forward.  If you don't understand how to even start writing the responses to these... Maybe you should consider skilled trades instead of college?

I just look at examples to see what others have written about. Some are very huge, life-changing experiences and others seem like nothing but the writer sort of shapes it into something powerful. Of course it helps if you are a talented writer.

System: Thinkpad T460

Write about what career you want, or just pick some random shit, and write about how you plan to get there. Make absolutely sure that you mention accomplishments that you have already done, and overall talk up how amazing you are. Additionally, add in how the university itself will help you get to your career and how helpful it will be. (All of this is coming from someone who won a full tuition scholarship and was applauded for how 'amazing' the essay was, and all I did was make up shit that made me sound good.) *The main point is that the essay is a tool for you to tell them how good you are and how you will be a benefit to the university; not to mention they want you to give them a little reach around here and there.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society