Anyone here play Citylife?

gastew15

I'm looking for some people to play Citylife with, and I could look for people on their forum, but I was hoping I could possibly find some people on here first. In case anyone doesn't know, getting on to Citylife is in fact not too easy, so good luck if you're attempting to! If anyone's interested, if you could leave your username, and times that you play that would be great, and thanks in advance. ( Side note: I've been playing as a normal citizen as of now, but I don't mind doing some crime stuff as well )

EDIT :   Sadly due to new obligations I don't currently have the large amount of time that's needed to play Citylife, so for the time being I'm actually inactive, so sorry about that.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Sorry guys, I always forget that you have to manually fallow topics even if you make them. 

OK So i looked it up and it looks amazing! How do i get in?

You can find everything right here, but it is slightly difficult to do.  Link Here

I play Citylife rpg, my Ign name is Devon pm me if you want to play sometime

Cool! I'll do that then.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society