R9 390 and I5-6600K PSU

AsukaNii

Do i need to get 750W or just 650W enough?

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

500W will run the build in my signature. You can get by with 500W, easy.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

if you use pcpartpicker it should tell you I recommend using around 100-200 more than pcpartpicker says your system will use

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

500W will run the build in my signature. You can get by with 500W, easy.

but is 650W enough?

500W will run it just fine (quality PSU that is).

You can get 550W-600W if you want to have more headroom. 750W is just overkill.. you can run 2x R9 390 with it.

but is 650W enough?

Yeah get a G2/GS/S12 600-650W unit.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

but is 650W enough?

I literally just said 500W is enough. 650W is plenty.

Get an XFX or SeaSonic PSU. Anyone from those brands are excellent.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

I literally just said 500W is enough. 650W is plenty.

Get an XFX or SeaSonic PSU. Anyone from those brands are excellent.

Just in case :o extra Watts will not hurt right :D

Yeah I totally agree: 500W is enough. My rig (being a less power efficient one) uses about 500W from the wall under a full artificial load. So assuming I have about 80-85% efficiency which results to my PSU "only" providing about 400W!!! , there is still some room there, BUT I would recommend getting a 650W. You will sit at about half the posiible load resulting in a higher efficiency from your PSU (they have those fancy graphs that usually show you where power efficiency is highest for your PSU, usually being around 50-60%) and therefore lower tempereatures and noise while also having the possibility (although most people never do) to change something to a higher-tier card or something.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Just in case :o extra Watts will not hurt right :D

No, not at all. Your components will only receive the power they need from your PSU. No more, no less. 

You probably shouldn't get loads more wattage than you need, because of the cost, but also because PSUs have an efficiency curve with a peak somewhere in the middleish. Your power unit will work most effectively when it is appropriately matched with components.

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response.