If Linus saw your PC right now, what would he most likely comment on?

He would cry so hard and probably give me a free computer.... my current pc is my phone, or an old old ass pc that has ddr ram in it... ddr not ddr2 or ddr3. Speed is a wopping 333mhz lol and i think a 20gb hhd.

He'd probably tell me that I'm a terrible person and that I should feel bad because my 5960x is currently at stock speeds on a custom loop

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Cable management for sure

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Was this taken from an office cubicle somewhere?

It wasn't but it was a store bought kit that I slightly upgraded

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Overclocked energy conservative amd cpu? What the hell? Why are these fans ziptied to the front? You cut off he front grill!?! I'm done walk away

| CPURyzen 7 3700X & 2xE5-2680 V2 | Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi & Dell Poweredge R720 | 

| RAM - G SKill Hyper X 32 GB & 320GB ECC DDR3 | GPU - RTX 2080 Super W/ Block GTX 1060 6GB (R720) | Case - Metallic Gear Neo Qube (basically an O11D) | Storage - 2TB NVME + 8TB Unraid | PSU - Corsair RM650X Gold | Display - Samsung CHG90 49" | Cooling - Hardline EK CPU and GPU with 3x120 Rad | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (PC) & Unraid (R720) |

maxresdefault.jpg

Post your thoughts down below...& The above picture pretty much describes the reaction if he ever saw my PC...

Please get a new SSD, ram, and don't use your laptop as a desktop

Imagine when he is poor and see's my pc he would be like "why you do this with me, i cry everytime xD "

a brick is more useful

or

I can't even play low level games on this

or even

how do you even

The smartest idiot you will ever find

he would probably comment on how im gonna die if i dont put my psu back together and that i should get another psu because the ones that i have now dont reach all the way to the 4 pin connectors

I have a custom loop for my stock clocked fx-6300

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

He'd cry cause of how loud my PC is but luckily all the dust will come out of my PC and absorb his tears....then me, and the world .... but linus will smash through the evil dust and save us all.

there is so much dust in my PC ;-;

after saving the world from the evil of The Dust loudly filling Ellie's Compooter, i think he would comment on the slightly messy cable management, Suggest i get a better case, then get some noctua's since im using Molex LED fans :').

and then suggest put my damn side panel back on.

though i don't know if he will like the purple and blue colour thing i've got going on with my lights.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Probably the fan that I have at the bottom of my case that isn't technically a proper intake and said intake isn't filtered, case/PSU combo, almost lack of cable management, my Pentium G3220.

You have a silent design for a reasonable price

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

"Well... It's OK but... From select days though December 24th use offer code linux to get 30% off select Intel CPUS, part two comes out tomorrow."

"But this isn't a video"

"use offer code lin..."

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

"Well... It's OK but... From select days though December 24th use offer code linux to get 30% off select Intel CPUS, part two comes out tomorrow."

"But this isn't a video"

"use offer code lin..."

ooohhh! dat burning sponsor spot! :D

Details separate people.