I need help picking a laptop

So i have a bad 5 year old laptop right now that honestly cant even use microsoft word for school work with out lengthy times so my parents agreed to let me get a new laptop and i don't have time to check specs and, i want to be able to run the binding of isaac afterbirth at 60 fps constant what laptop would be recommended?

Thanks in advance 

I will never stop recommending the Microsoft Surface Pro 2

(Yes that's a two, haven't tried the 3, can't recommend something I haven't used)

Shipping sucks

So i have a bad 5 year old laptop right now that honestly cant even use microsoft word for school work with out lengthy times so my parents agreed to let me get a new laptop and i don't have time to check specs and, i want to be able to run the binding of isaac afterbirth at 60 fps constant what laptop would be recommended?

Thanks in advance 

Basically anything with an i3 or better, or an a6 or better. 

:)

any laptop you can buy right now can play that game in 60fps, its a flipping 2d game.

Most important is going to be the screen, keyboard and the harddrive for normal productivity.

Whats your budged and what size should the laptop be?

If you want to go cheap there are a billion 13-15.6 inch laptops with i3s-i5s with 4-8gb ram,

plastic hardschells and sometimes with touch ips displays and crappy hdds you could swap for a cheap ssd.

What's your budget? Where do you live? Any specific places you want to buy from?

well there is no real budget but as long as we aren't talking like $600 it should be fine live in usa tx and i want to buy from whst ever company as long as i can run full screen and 60 fps im good with whatever 

any laptop you can buy right now can play that game in 60fps, its a flipping 2d game.

Most important is going to be the screen, keyboard and the harddrive for normal productivity.

Whats your budged and what size should the laptop be?

If you want to go cheap there are a billion 13-15.6 inch laptops with i3s-i5s with 4-8gb ram,

plastic hardschells and sometimes with touch ips displays and crappy hdds you could swap for a cheap ssd.

well im not familiar with laptops but that is good to hear because laptops are very cheap today i will just get what ever looks nice and isn't too small 

well there is no real budget but as long as we aren't talking like $600 it should be fine live in usa tx and i want to buy from whst ever company as long as i can run full screen and 60 fps im good with whatever 

So your budged is drasticly lower than 600$? To be honest that is not alot if you look at a brand new one, best rout would probably be a refurbished one or one on sale from last years lineup. Just got to realise that a laptop is a pc with more expensive mobile components, a screen, a keyboard and trackpad and a license of windows.

For comparison this is what id get now if I was looking for a nice budged gaming http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i7559-763BLK-Full-HD-GeForce/dp/B015PYYDMQ/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447192816&sr=1-11&keywords=laptop&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin%3A2423840011%7C2423841011 

800$ gets you enough performance for mid-high in newer titles, a backlit keyboard, a ips screen and a 256gb ssd.

If you are looking to spend 300-400$ get something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Latitude-3440-LED-Notebook/dp/B00GRKTH1U/ref=sr_1_21?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447193579&sr=1-21&keywords=laptop&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin%3A2423840011%2Cp_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A2289794011

and put in a cheap ssd (this is really important and will make the laptop snappy),

something like this http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Internal-240GB-2-5-Inch-SDSSDA-240G-G25/dp/B00S9Q9VS4/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447193924&sr=1-11&keywords=ssd , you can keep the old, slow hdd as external storage.

Dell XPS 15 9550? i5 6300HQ, 8gb RAM, 1tb HDD and 32gb ssd, GTX 960m

I think that's enough to play a lot of games and also do other work stuff.