VGA/DVI PC to HDMI TV

CoolComixs
Go to solution Solved by BlueCrazii,

@CoolComixs Here a link for dvi to hdmi http://www.newegg.com/global/nl/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812816009&cm_re=dvi_to_hdmi-_-12-816-009-_-Product

PS: Follow your own topic :D

Hello!

Before I begin, sorry if I sound like a noob (I am very talented with software, not hardware!).

I have a PC setup as a file server hidden behind my TV, and every time I need to access it I either need to use Team Viewer or bring out my spare monitor to view it. My TV does not have VGA or DVI, but it does have a few extra HDMI ports. When I look for a converter, I can find a converter that is said to only work 1 way (computer has HDMI and monitor/tv is the VGA/DVI).

Can some one give me a link to a converter (VGA/DVI PC to HDMI TV/Monitor)

Thank you!

Hello!

Before I begin, sorry if I sound like a noob (I am very talented with software, not hardware!).

I have a PC setup as a file server hidden behind my TV, and every time I need to access it I either need to use Team Viewer or bring out my spare monitor to view it. My TV does not have VGA or DVI, but it does have a few extra HDMI ports. When I look for a converter, I can find a converter that is said to only work 1 way (computer has HDMI and monitor/tv is the VGA/DVI).

Thank you!

You said your computer has an hdmi port and your tv has a few hdmi ports.

DVI to HDMI cable

or DVI to HDMI adapter + HDMI cable

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hello!

Thank you!

and follow your topics :)

@CoolComixs Here a link for dvi to hdmi http://www.newegg.com/global/nl/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812816009&cm_re=dvi_to_hdmi-_-12-816-009-_-Product

PS: Follow your own topic :D

Hello!

Thank you!

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

Yeah plug and play (I have the same cable :D)

So simply plug and play?

Tag me if you need me :D

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

Yeah plug and play (I have the same cable :D)

Ok, great! Ill take your word for it!