My Stupid, Crappy, Terrible, Bad Gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by matrix07012,

It is not a bad PC. Just add more RAM, reinstall Windows and you are golden. Most people have much worse computers.

Thats not that bad of PC. CPU is already pretty good and will be fine. You could look out for used i7s for that socket/chipset for more power. And another 4gb. GPU is good for playing something like BF4 with high settings. Other things will be fine also.

I got the H60 for free lol! An extra 4GB would be good and my case is all black and no window.

No window and you are whining over looks? Use the side panel if you don't like looking at it. 

What good is low or medium lol? everyone wants or tries to run high or ultra!

So gfx is better than playing the game itself? Imo it should be other way around.

As for noise, get better fans or voltage regulators. Problem solved. (Originally posted under air cooling)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

My computer is REALLY ugly. It has a blue mobo with not so white connectors. The GPU is also blue with stickers and solder joints all over the freaken place!

This kills me!

All my friends have a beast PC!

Any suggestions on what I could do?

Thanks!

Boo Hoo 

There are people with celerons and integrated graphics that don't whine like you do

Maybe you should just jump off a window because all your friends have a beast PC

Or maybe go find a job instead of crying on the interwebs

Be patient kid. I bought my own PC at the age of 26.

i'd say you have a better pc than what i had till the age of 25

Save up some money and try to improve it part by part

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)