does Grand Theft Auto V (5) PC worth it ?

maria2244

worth the money ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

If you like the GTA franchise, definitely.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

worth the money ?

No, it is worth the money, and especially on PC.

To me it was almost worth it on PS3 (despite how badly it ran and how it looked) and now that I can actually run it at decent settings (and at 60fps) on PC it's much more enjoyable.

Sig under construction.

Yes, but I'd see if it drops at Christmas before buying it though.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

It wasn't woth it IMO.

I only played 10 hours of it and it costs $70, but saying that I did play for about 30 hours on PS3 back in 2012.

Are you asking if it's worth it for us?
Or if it's worth it for you?

How should we know what you enjoy enough for you to feel like it was worth the money?

Redliquid~

How should we know if you like the game enough to feel like the money is worth it?

I just want to khnow

if most people like it or not ? before I buy it

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

I just want to khnow

if most people like it or not ?

Generally, yes, most people will say it was worth however much they spent on it and that it was a worthy investment for the enjoyment they got out of it.

Sig under construction.

I'd say it is worth it indeed especially if you like GTA in general. Online has quite a few hackers/modders at the moment, but it is slowly getting better.

Try getting a group of friends together to play the Heists/Missions and it gets rather fun.

Then again I do have over 600hours on the game so my opinion is biased lol

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

it is not worth if  for some reason you get 0%gpu usage and 5fps ...

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

it is not worth if  for some reason you get 0%gpu usage and 5fps ...

It seems as though you're speaking from experience here...

Care to share a story?

Sig under construction.

If you like GTA and have only ever played it on console and have a decent PC i would say definitely 

its worth it on pc. not on 30fps boxes consoles. Hulk mod.

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

It's pretty bad...

Let me summarize the game for you:

Get mission

Wait 5 min to find people to start mission

Drive for 5 minutes to get to the actual mission

Shoot bad guys, a lot...

Drive to the finish

Complete the objective

There's lots of driving and shooting bad guys, doing that after 700+ hours is no fun...

Did I mention how broken it can be? AND THAT YOU CAN HAVE 4 AND ONLY 4 PEOPLE FOR CERTAIN MISSIONS?!....

*AND IF ONE DISCONNECTS OR BLUESCREENS YOULL FAIL THE JOB*

TT^TT

I also feel like they're just trying to milk money out of people. Sure do heists, but some of us can't spend 10 hours grinding out money.

2 Million for a car that cant go over 100KPH AND that gets destroyed by curbs?

They need a JDM update... Get all the JDM cars and parts!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT (And cheap if they decide to play nice and actually stick within IRL-ish prices.

Yep, it is worth the money.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

It's worth it if you get it on sale especially. It's dipped to 30 dollars that I've seen so just keep your eye out for it.

It's pretty bad...

Let me summarize the game for you:

Get mission

Wait 5 min to find people to start mission

Drive for 5 minutes to get to the actual mission

Shoot bad guys, a lot...

Drive to the finish

Complete the objective

There's lots of driving and shooting bad guys, doing that after 700+ hours is no fun...

Did I mention how broken it can be? AND THAT YOU CAN HAVE 4 AND ONLY 4 PEOPLE FOR CERTAIN MISSIONS?!....

TT^TT

I also feel like they're just trying to milk money out of people. Sure do heists, but some of us can't spend 10 hours grinding out money.

They need a JDM update... Get all the JDM cars and parts!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT (And cheap if they decide to play nice and actually stick within IRL-ish prices.

There's also singleplayer...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Waiting Simulator 2015

Care to share a story?

So I bought gta V for my PC 3 days ago.

my cpu & gpu doesnt want to get into load , the cpu&gpu usage arent much higher then idle.

my fps are sub 15fps but i have an R9 290 and fx-8370.

I have tried a lot of things but nothing works , my only hope is with the rockstar support but

Still waiting for rockstar support to help me , if I find a fix I will tell you

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

Are you asking if it's worth it for us?

Or if it's worth it for you?

How should we know what you enjoy enough for you to feel like it was worth the money?

obviously he is just looking for other opinions

Care to share a story?

FX cpu

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TT^TT

1. Cars do go over 200 km/h, go play the top speed freemode challange, tho the first-person speedometer doesnt show it correctly ,due to ,on old gen the consolse couldnt render the world so fast xD

2. heists are boring after you play the a few times, the prison one sucks, play custom races and deathmatches

3.keep in mind theyre giving out free DLCs, also the expensive new lowriders are so much because the majority of people pretty much have everything now

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

obviously he is just looking for other opinions

that is true

but not he is

she is looking