Got the coolest free Halo swag tonight

TopWargamer

So, to recap, last Tuesday at the Halo 5 midnight launch my Game Stop had a cardboard statue of the Master Chief and Spartan Locke. I asked if I could have it, and they said they weren't sure. Tonight I asked again, and luckily they said yes. I really wanted to get both but the Spartan Locke statue was taken by somebody else, but at least I got the better of the two! The best part about this was that tonight was the Call of Duty midnight launch. Best midnight launch ever!  :wub:

And here is the fruit of my labor:

f21bd9e3f4.jpg

(This is totes going on my Halo shrine.)

So what cool free swag have you gotten?

COMIC SANS

xDDD s0 k3wl d00d

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

So, to recap, last Tuesday at the Halo 5 midnight launch my Game Stop had a cardboard statue of the Master Chief and Spartan Locke. I asked if I could have it, and they said they weren't sure. Tonight I asked again, and luckily they said yes. I really wanted to get both but the Spartan Locke statue was taken by somebody else, but at least I got the better of the two! The best part about this was that tonight was the Call of Duty midnight launch. Best midnight launch ever!  :wub:

And here is the fruit of my labor:

(This is totes going on my Halo shrine.)

So what cool free swag have you gotten?

I have the Halo 2 watch they gave out from launch. I'd post a picture but it is in like my kid stuff box that I don't feel like digging out.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I have the Halo 2 watch they gave out from launch. I'd post a picture but it is in like my kid stuff box that I don't feel like digging out.

Pics or it didn't happen.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Fuck now I have to, give me a bit and I'll find it.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I got a usb stick with the branding of a miniature sewage plant manufacture company on it once.. Thats about it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Fuck now I have to, give me a bit and I'll find it.

Yaaaaaay. I'm extremely interested in seeing it as well.

COMIC SANS

My brother won a contest on launch day to get spares from our local GameStop but opted for another prize, it was an RC Warthog lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

My brother won a contest on launch day to get spares from our local GameStop but opted for another prize, it was an RC Warthog lol.

I was not aware that was a thing... Whelp time to hunt Ebay.

COMIC SANS

Yaaaaaay. I'm extremely interested in seeing it as well.

It isn't in the best condition since I wore the fuck out of it as a child but here it is.

tumblr_nxfjbn4O791qjmvkwo1_1280.jpg

It isn't in the best condition since I wore the fuck out of it as a child but here it is.

tumblr_nxfjbn4O791qjmvkwo1_1280.jpg

Nice !

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s