Feenix Collection Giveaway

Headset looks pretty tasty. I'm in the market for a new one and there is something to be said about hand made/hand fitting products.

That keyboard looks awesome!

Damn classy products, Feenix!

I need all of them because of reasons.

I really like the keyboard, because it looks so clean :)

I would like the Feenix Keyboard . Why you ask? Because I am a geek and I like good quality items and I can tell the Feenix Keyboard ,Mouse ,And headphones are Good quality. I'm 16 years old meaning money is hard to get so if I wear able to get this keyboard my Gaming , Programming life would be much easier ! If I wear to win the giveaway I would be the happiest person on earth! My favorite thing about this keyboard is :

1.Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches!

2. The design is just beautiful!

3. The keyboards response time is just amazingly fast!

4. The gold metal plate running through the length of the chassis provides brilliant durability! Meaning all this game rages and it will still hold up!

5.the angle of the keyboard gives a great comfortable typing /gaming experience !

6.the silkscreen is a great touch to add quality and craftsmanship to this Amazing keyboard!

7.The white backlight for this keyboard adds functionality in low light areas and gives it that smooth design.

8. The cord for this keyboard has a super strong braided cord! So when my cat likes to get a taste I know it will hold up!

9.there is a aluminum coating so it makes the feel nice and cool!

10.The cord is USB but what's awesome about this is that the cord is gold plated so I know the response time will me very fast!

I hope these reason get me that keyboard ? I really like the quality and craftsmanship ! Also all those typing mistakes I have in here can easily be fixed with the Feenix because the full keyboard layout will make it easier for me to type .

~Thank you Feenix for the amazing giveaway!

Feenix aria headset is looking Awesome !!!! 

I would like the Feenix Keyboard . Why you ask? Because I am a geek and I like good quality items and I can tell the Feenix Keyboard ,Mouse ,And headphones are Good quality. I'm 16 years old meaning money is hard to get so if I wear able to get this keyboard my Gaming , Programming life would be much easier ! If I wear to win the giveaway I would be the happiest person on earth! My favorite thing about this keyboard is :

1.Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches!

2. The design is just beautiful!

3. The keyboards response time is just amazingly fast!

4. The gold metal plate running through the length of the chassis provides brilliant durability! Meaning all this game rages and it will still hold up!

5.the angle of the keyboard gives a great comfortable typing /gaming experience !

6.the silkscreen is a great touch to add quality and craftsmanship to this Amazing keyboard!

7.The white backlight for this keyboard adds functionality in low light areas and gives it that smooth design.

8. The cord for this keyboard has a super strong braided cord! So when my cat likes to get a taste I know it will hold up!

9.there is a aluminum coating so it makes the feel nice and cool!

10.The cord is USB but what's awesome about this is that the cord is gold plated so I know the response time will me very fast!

I hope these reason get me that keyboard ? I really like the quality and craftsmanship ! Also all those typing mistakes I have in here can easily be fixed with the Feenix because the full keyboard layout will make it easier for me to type .

~Thank you Feenix for the amazing giveaway!

I'd love to win! The keyboard looks very clean and professional.

The peripherals all look very premium, I especially like the mousepad unlike anything I've seen before

I bought the Nascita about a month ago and I absolutely LOVE it.

I have tried the Razer Deathadder, Abyssus, Tiapan, and nothing I've tried thus far has matched the experience I've had with the Nascita.

I would absolutely love to try the other Feenix products, but college life prevents that. 

Nascita is the first mouse I have actually been able to palm correctly, It looks sleek and sexy, and is very easy to manipulate.

Also the support team from Feenix is 10/10.

I would love to win the peripherals because i love minimalistic, They look simple, great, and who needs lights anyway?

I am on an extreme bugdet (still rocking 2 3:4 monitors) and my headset (Sharkoon Gsone) and keyboard recently broke down. I am now using a $10 dell keyboard and random earphones. I could really use some new high quality peripherals.

My Fav Feenix Product that was listed above would be the Aria Headphones. The reason for this is that i like that the ear phones moffs looks soft and comfy as wells the the Feenix engravings on the japanese pine wood.

:) 

I would love to have the feenix autore keyboard, as cherry browns sound and type amazing in my opinion.

Love the headset, because they have that sense of premium feel in them. I'd like to win so me and my girlfriend could do dual operator single tower gaming, since shes into L4D, Deadspace and GTA franchises. Thanks Feenix, for this awesome chance!

I really need these new items. My mouse is wearing down and my keyboard is broken. And I don't even have a headset. I really want to win.

Thanks for the great giveaway LTT&Feenix!  

Those are some fantastic looking peripherals there.  I've only heard great things about Feenix so far, so I'd love to actually get my hands on them and see if they live up to their reputation.  For me, the most exciting item is the headset, as this is probably the gaming peripheral that there isn't already a clear leader in.  While there are a few excellent choices out there for headsets, there isn't nearly as many options out there for quality headsets as there are mice and keyboards.  I also love the idea of actual wood cans.  I'd love to hear how that effects tone.

I'd say the Aria Headset is my favorite of all the products, because they look like nothing else I have seen, and indeed look well made and comfortable and like something I would rock while gaming or maybe listening to music or even take them with me on a long plane trip to help rid me of that cabin noise!

Why did the consol faint when he entered the art gallery?

There were over 30 Frames.

If I could choose the one I would get I would have the aria head set as it is truly unique with its wooden acoustic chamber. It also looks like it is made at premium quality. I believe this would match my new system which I have been saving up for for months and will finally get for Christmas.as I am new to gaming and currently only have a cheep secondhand office pc with a £40 pound gpu in I think my new system and those pariferals would be a killer system and would be the best one for miles arround.finaly being new to gaming I have never had any expensive equipment and this would be my first and probaly last experia of this sort of quality equipment.

Thank you for letting me enter this draw and good luck to all any entering this draw

Thanks chris

Every part of this giveaway would look professional and amazing for my setup. I like the looks of the mouspad and mouse the most and the headphones look like very good qualtiy.I would love to have Feenix hardware for my setup. Love the logo and overall design of their products. 

OMG, This is amazing.

My favorite article in here is definitely the beautiful headphones!!