Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would want the keyboard for its smart look and the cherry mx browns  

That keyboard keyboard is by far my favorite, that thing just looks awesome! Also Cherry MX Brown switches ftw!

Oh that mouse looks really attractive to me! haha

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the videos Linus! I appreciate your work. I am forever grateful, because you definitely steered me towards my future career in the tech field. I am currently studying computer engineering mostly because I want to push the limits of computer specs. Thanks again!

I Quite Like The Headphones, as they are made out of wood and like really comfortable.

Thanks for the giveaway Feenix :D

That keyboard looks amazing! It's so minmalist and I don't really need the letters on it anyway.

Hey boss, can I have a win please?

Definitely i fell in love with that headset! Looking forward to use one of them to enjoy the music in another level!

Japanese wood headphones is amazing. It doesn't get more amazing than that !

I really like the look of the headset, and an acoustic chamber made out of such an exotic wood definitely intrigues me. It's got to sound better than my Turtle Beach XO SEVEN headset (which isn't too shabby for gaming but terrible for music listening).

I'm also really interested in the keyboard, as I've been meaning to try out Cherry MX Brown switches (I've only used Cherry MX Blue and Razer's green switches).

My favourite items are Dimora mouse pad and Aria headset because to me they look really beatiful and high quality . Not saying that other things are not pretty , but these 2 just stand out for me :)

All three of the products are very awesome! But my absolute favorite one is the Keyboard because it is so stealthy and has one of my favorite mechanical keys.

Tho I have never heard of Feenix before, I'm very tempted to 'upgrade' some of my peripherals with products from Feenix. I really like their design!

The Aria headset looks stunning, stylish and elegant, something that I'd proudly wear! Looks comfy too.

If I had to choose one of their products as my favorite, it'd be the Autore keyboard, it's so clean and sleek. And it got MX Browns too, damn I love these switches!

Id love the headphone, because games have come to that point where sound is essential. And I believe that those are pretty good sounding headphones for gaming. :)

The black-on-black keyboard looks gorgeous.

Really love how none of the products have that "HEY LOOK I'M A GAMER" look to them. *cough*razer*cough*

The Feenix headset is simply breathtaking! The wood looks amazing, and I can only imagine how good the cushioning feels.. I think it's awesome that they are willing to give products away, definitely shows a good PR team. I can't afford to buy a product right now, but I definitely would. So sure, enter me in the giveaway.

please lord and savoir gaben bless thine with your glorious master pieces created by Feenix especially the fabulous wooden finished headphones 

GABEN 

LET IT BE

I would really like to win because right now i have got really shitty peripherals, they are just not really meant for gaming.

Keyboard looks ballin'! Would love to come home from Hungary with to a new keyboard! :D