Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the fealing you get when pressing those cherry mx brown <3

I've never heard of this company before but from the looks of it my favorite product is going to be the Dimora Mousepad. I've never seen such a fancy-looking mousepad in my life! Let's hope I win :D

Although I like all of these peripherals the keyboard is my favourite because of it's basic design and nice material. (: Though the headset isn't bad aswell.

feenix products are soo cool.. especially that headset.. with japanese wood that headset just looks soo kewl.. i promise that if i get that that giveaway i will definitely do an unboxing video of those products ..  and im really looking forward to win your giveaway ::) ... Thanks in advance...

Liked all the products super beatiful!

but I

Love the Aria, the design of the headphone is beautiful with that wood on the sides.

The headphones look to be amazeballz, the materials and the tech described will make these balln!!! 

Good Luck to all!

The headphones are really spiffy. They look great when you go for a zen type setup on a wooden headphone stand.

I personally thiink that the best item here is the mouse +pad cause i mean its what you need to control your gameplay or whatever you needing it for but most importantly your gameplay and thx for the great giveaway  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

I bet Linus will choose me to win since I know a good store to get socks and sandals ;^)

Mechanical keyboard looks amazing and slick, never had one of those.

Building my gaming pc at the moment, this would help me a lot

I'm not gonna lie, the Feenix Aria headset looks beautiful, thanks for the giveaway!

They are just so high quality, it is amazing. And they would arrive at my place just before christmas....

The Autore keyboard looks very nice. I have my CMStorm 10-keyless mechanical keyboard, but I would love to have a dedicated, fullsized desktop mechanical keyboard along with the more portable and compact CMStorm. It would be great to have a mechanical keyboard with me at all times, but it isn't really worth unplugging it from my desktop every time I leave the house.

i like the aria the most because it hase a hige cualaty look and nice padding,  it also makes it claer that this isn't a mid-class headphone with the smooth wood and shiny metal

also it would make my birthday a lot happier 

Well, this is exciting. The keyboard looks awesome, a quality build with a stylish finish. Ideal for bragging to one's brother.

I want all of them...

They would look beautiful on my setup and on my luxurious body. They would all be shining and smelling gr8 and be loved 4 m8

Gaben says to listen to me because I'm the CEO of Africa and have 6 wives and an adopted golden snake.

Plz Senpai sugoi-san I want it

I think that all the Feenix products look clean and premium

but i like the Deenix Dimora mousepad because it looks so clean. also like the Feenix logo in the corner.

the Autore keyboard also looks really clean.

so yeah keep up the good work Feenix :)

I like the headset, it looks comfy and it has an interesting design.

Feenix Dimora Mousepad looks great, i love a mousepad with a soild edge that stops the corners folding over or getting frayed.  plus the all black is classy and only subtly gamer, perfect for my planned desk setup. :)

As an audio enthusiast I have to select the headset as my favorite. I really want to see how that sounds.

The Headset is best, because with it you look like an alien and i want to feel them pads dang