Feenix Collection Giveaway

I`d love to have the headset cause of the japanese wood looks beautiful.

(it probably makes the sound better)

Thanks for another great give-a-way chance Linus! I really like the mouse pad and since I have been looking for a new one it appeals even more to me. Looks to be good quality and not too flashy. It would be a great fit on my desk.

The Autore keyboard looks freaking amazing! Would love to have one.

I like the Autore keyboard because it was a nice keyboard

My favorite product is the awesome looking Aria headst , it just looks so nice!

Feenix Aria Headset because i love music and i think it look just gorgeos. Can`t say anything about quality because i haven`t won them.... YET :P (But most likely quality is as good as they say)

Nice. Very nice. 
I like the keyboard most. Cherry MX Brown all the way.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I would love to have that headset. It looks great! :)

If I were to win this giveaway, I would write a professional review for Feenix to use on their website/any advertisement or promotion for that product. 

Also, I want the headphones if I win ;)

thanks, 

insta kill

hope I win! will be the best birthday gift ill ever received. also thanks to linus and feenix for the giveaway

(nov 20 in my bd fyi)

I tried the Feenix Autore at my friends house once, My Dell keyboard just hasn't felt right since.

I really like Aria Headset. Wood and metal look insane. Also I like big size, massive earcups, because little ones hurting my ears.

These peripherals all look fantastic. But I especially like the keyboard

The Nascita looks really well made. Simple, yet elegent. Anyone would cherish such a mouse.

I would love to win the headset because it looks gorgeous.

All their products look amazing and I really love the sleek design of the keyboard keys, but my favourite accessory is the headset. The headphones look really great with the japanese pinewood and the steel elements and I bet the memory foam would be a sensation.

I like all of these products and Feenix have done a great job with the design, trying new things compared to other companies. Even though all of these products are some I would put on my desk any day. There are two that stand out to me.

First, I really like the Autore Keyboard because of the elegance and the slick yet simple design. All of this combined into one beautiful keyboard, 

will make it look amazing on any surface. It looks sturdy and the fact that it's angled allows for even more ergonomic hand placement when typing/gaming.

I also really like how they designed the mouse pad. It's just as the keyboard very elegant and also has a very innovative design with the metal edges. This is new and something I haven't seen before, but would like to see more of. Lastly, It looks really durable which is always a plus regarding any product.  

My favorite would have to be the headset. Being an audiophile i love to test new sound related products!

That Japanese pine wood is giving me wood - ya know what i mean.  :wub:

When i first saw their products i though: wow, they really look awesome! They look very premium. I just want to get my hands on it and feel the quality. If I get these products, nobody will match my setup`s coolness/premiunes (is that even a word?). But if premiumnes was a real word, that would be the perfect word to describe these products. Personally I really like the headset because of the wood. THAT is something other brands never would have thought of. 

I've been looking for a mechanical keyboard to buy but I don't have the money right now. Would be pretty nice to win the keyboard :)