LTT Build - Phantek Enthoo Primo Looking for pinstriping designs

Hey guys im build my LTT Tribute PC unfortunately not going to be water cooled for a while as i just broke the bank buying the gear for it

No i am going to pinstripe my Orange and Black Phantek enthoo primo  but i want you guys to design it for me i want to try and incoperate Either the wan show logo or something that scream LTT that will BE able to worked into a very nice flowing pinstripe The reason im askign you guys is even though i have been pinstriping for years im suffering major artist block when its coming to this project So i wanna Gert you guys invovled i may even put my final choices up for a vote and ill pick the one that gets the most votes

Cheers Guys

Parts List

Phantek Enthoo Primo (Black/Orange)

I7-5820k With CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo(temporary until i can afford to build my water loop)

Asus x99-pro/U3.1

16gb Corsair Vengance

2x Asus r9 290 DCUII OC Ed(the reason the water loop isnt happening yet lol 98 euros a block  and another 15-20 for the back plate

Corsair RMi Series™ RM750i 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU (UK 240v Input)

2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB in Raid0

1x WD Black² Duel Drive(wouldn't recommend hdd is slow as shit and ssd is about as fast as a fast hdd)

1x OCZ Vertex 4 512GB

1x SanDisk Ultra 128GB

I Would Like 6 140 LTT Nocutua's and 2 120mm(but ocUK the only uk stockist has 2 140's and 1 120 :( so im shit out of luck there)

Well There it is Guys i dont think i missed anything If i did ill Edit and ADD

Cheers Nubston

GIGABYTE SOC FORCE

YOU MUST, YOU CANNOT RESIST THE ORANGE: http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5129#ov

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

bahh im not a gigabyte fan my self love the board but im going to orange pinstripe or highlight edges on the white and leav the white of x99 pro for some contrast  just to contrast the black a little already got that pbit design in my head the mobo wasent my issue heh im trying to think of how to make the case pop and scream ltt while using an art style i have a love for but artist block has grabbed me by the balls and making me submit to its shittyness so looking for designs on that also im getting going to powdercoat orange :D the heatspreads on my ram

Infact what id really love is one of the or ideas from the LTT Guys Heh id liek to here NickyV's ideas to :P Although i suspect berkel's suggestion maybe put on the back burner lols jking

but YEAH Linus and crew i am listen for your suggestions :D i want this to be a promotion piece for you not just a personal rig for me