Looking for a neat MMOFPS, MMORPG

HeftyNugget

Straight to the point!

I am looking for an enjoyable MMOFPS, MMORPG.

If you know any game that would meet my likings then don't be afraid to post it!

For MMOFPS:

A progression system is a must - something like battlefield, cod, tribes: ascend where you play matches and gain EXP and levels which unlock new weapons, perks and upgrades.

I'm ok with buy2play, free2play but I'm not ok with pay2win unless it's the way in which you can either buy weapon with premium points or play 50-100 matches to get it without paying.

For MMORPG:

I love games with neat AoE spells where you can grind 20-40 monsters at once but it's not a requirement for me.

While I like candyish graphics such as what WoW, FlyFF, Tibia has, I'm ok with more mature graphics.

Active community is a must! The reason I've stopped playing WoW, FlyFF and Tibia is because they are pretty much empty, player-wise.

While I'm ok with premium features such as ability to customize your character more or give him a tiny advantage such as x1.25 EXP, x1.25 DROP rate - I'm not ok with games where you can get even up to x10 EXP and x20 DROP if you pay enough (kinda what Mu Online and FlyFF had before it went dead).

Thanks in advance!

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 
Laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX32LN

Camera: Nikon D5300

defiance is an ok mmofps game, its now f2p if you want to try it out 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Guild Wars 2.

Check out Blade and Soul coming out early 2016  (yes it's about time NA release)

+ Black Desert Online

Uhh Dragon Nest?

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Blacklight Retribution is a good one. It's free2play and slightly pay2win but that part isn't too bad. You can unlock everything that affects the game on your own once you reach a high enough level. The pay2win people are the ones with the fancy but useless skins and taunts.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

RaiderZ (official game shut down but private server called WildRaiderZ still up), Vindictus, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

MMOFPS - if you have a console. try destiny. It is really good. But you will be late to the party, so grinding your way up will be atrochius.

MMORPG - Guildwars 2

Ive played it for almost 3 years soon. great game.

There was a recent expansion, and atm, if you buy the expansion you get the base game too.

THE BASE GW2 GAME IS F2P ATM.

Expansion costs like 40 bucks or something.

Guild Wars 2 is good.

Just a boy playing DOTA 2.

Anything else?

Desktop: ASUS Z97-AR | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon | ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX OC | Corsair 650W TX | Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB 1600 MHz | Samsung Pro 840 - 256GB | SilentiumPC HE1225 | Cooler Master HAF-932 Adv. | Razer Deathstalker | Razer Taipan | SteelSeries DEX | SteelSeries Siberia Elite Black Prism Edition | DXRacer Maximum Series | Bluemic Snowball Aluminium 

For MMORPG:

I love games with neat AoE spells where you can grind 20-40 monsters at once but it's not a requirement for me.

While I like candyish graphics such as what WoW, FlyFF, Tibia has, I'm ok with more mature graphics.

Active community is a must! The reason I've stopped playing WoW, FlyFF and Tibia is because they are pretty much empty, player-wise.

While I'm ok with premium features such as ability to customize your character more or give him a tiny advantage such as x1.25 EXP, x1.25 DROP rate - I'm not ok with games where you can get even up to x10 EXP and x20 DROP if you pay enough (kinda what Mu Online and FlyFF had before it went dead).

Thanks in advance!

I still play on Flyff private servers sometimes.

Skyforge is fun, I'll play with you some time if you decide to try it, just message me on the forums.

Blacklight Retribution

Too bad right now it's in limbo.

Guns are kinda broken and the devs are trying to bring the PS4 version up to speed with the PC version so they can update at once.

It is fun though. I think I got ~300 hours in it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Straight to the point!

I am looking for an enjoyable MMOFPS, MMORPG.

If you know any game that would meet my likings then don't be afraid to post it!

For MMOFPS:

A progression system is a must - something like battlefield, cod, tribes: ascend where you play matches and gain EXP and levels which unlock new weapons, perks and upgrades.

I'm ok with buy2play, free2play but I'm not ok with pay2win unless it's the way in which you can either buy weapon with premium points or play 50-100 matches to get it without paying.

For MMORPG:

Thanks in advance!

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Sounds like Elder Scrolls Online is up your alley. 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Sounds like Elder Scrolls Online is up your alley. 

Please no - not the spawn of the devil.

We are talking about the game that was released under franchise made and developed by Bethesda, but then ripped off and completely screwed up by ZeniMax... HELL NO.

Please no - not the spawn of the devil.

We are talking about the game that was released under franchise made and developed by Bethesda, but then ripped off and completely screwed up by ZeniMax... HELL NO.

Have you even played it? I'm having loads of fun with it...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

PlanetSide 2 is the obvious MMOFPS choice. I have been in battles with more than 300+ people in a single base, each continent can have 2000 max players at once. 3 factions, 2 way or 3 way battles are possible.  Infantry, ground vehicle and air vehicle combat all combined.

There's no matches, it's a persistent battle.  The game is F2P, everything non-cosmetic can be purchased with in game experience, some things can only be upgraded using ingame experience.  There is also the option to buy cash shop currency, it can be used to purchase everything except upgrades. 

Weapons are not upgrades, the default weapons for each class for the most part are some of the best guns in the game.  For that very reason the game is not P2W, I cannot stress this enough.  Most new people think buying a new gun is important but this couldn't be further from the truth. 

Upgrading your class of choice is more important, new weapons are the last thing you should be spending your certs on unless it a major game play style changer, like a bolt action sniper rifle vs an SMG for Infiltrator.