PC project : Overcooked Toast

Ridska

Your Right. Thanks for setting things straight . And I will ask him to cut the coller off .and The PSU part , well i told him to calculate the power usage and we ( mostly i ) were throwing ideas into the air. The case fans how ever , we think that we should have more outtakes than intakes.

and also i am sorry senpai , plz forgive

A good 550W will do for that build... going 600W makes us dummies feel better though. 

I would not cut the cooler off, I would just change it.  Stock is fine, but it is loud.  The Hyper 212 is better than stock, but it is loud.  The Cryorig H7, or the BeQuiet Pure Rock are the sweet spot for general coolers (there are others too).

You have the Enthoo Pro picked.  That has a giant 200mm in the front and a 140mm on the rear.  Build your PC in it, then check temps.  Don't spend extra money on fans until you know you need them.

You do not want negative pressure in your build. You want positive pressure. 2 intakes and 1 exhaust will be perfectly fine.

My comment wasn't meant to be offensive of anyway, I just like getting straight to the point as you can tell.

We are all friends here. :)

Okep , i got a question , not from my friend but from me .

Is the Noctua NH-U12S good alternative to the Cooler master 212 evo ?

(⌐■_■) 

A good 550W will do for that build... going 600W makes us dummies feel better though. 

I would not cut the cooler off, I would just change it.  Stock is fine, but it is loud.  The Hyper 212 is better than stock, but it is loud.  The Cryorig H7, or the BeQuiet Pure Rock are the sweet spot for general coolers (there are others too).

You have the Enthoo Pro picked.  That has a giant 200mm in the front and a 140mm on the rear.  Build your PC in it, then check temps.  Don't spend extra money on fans until you know you need them.

Yeah, the intel stock cooler is a bit... Loud... Isn't it? :P

Yeah, the intel stock cooler is a bit... Loud... Isn't it? :P

I ran it on my i5 3570K for a few years... it is loud.  Then I bought the Hyper 212... and that was freakin' loud too.  Soon after (10 days) the 212 purchase, I bought a decent fan for it... now I am happy.

Okep , i got a question , not from my friend but from me .

Is the Noctua NH-U12S good alternative to the Cooler master 212 evo ?

It's a great cooler, but again, it's a bit more on the OverClocking cooler side. A bit expensive too. Only about 20 bucks cheaper than the one you was looking at.

I kind of agree with @stconquest

You might want to lean more towards something like this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk013

or this

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cryorig-cpu-cooler-h7

It's a great cooler, but again, it's a bit more on the OverClocking cooler side. A bit expensive too. Only about 20 bucks cheaper than the one you was looking at.

I kind of agree with @stconquest

You might want to lean more towards something like this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk013

or this

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cryorig-cpu-cooler-h7

The cooler is a bit overkill , but he wants something that in the middle of its class and the best in its class.

Edit : In short : He wants a quite gaming rig. He is taking the Noctua NH-U12S no because he is going to overclock the rig but to be more quiet.

(⌐■_■) 

The cooler is a bit overkill , but he wants something that in the middle of its class and the best in its class.

Edit : In short : He wants a quite gaming rig. He is taking the Noctua NH-U12S no because he is going to overclock the rig but to be more quiet.

Well then get the NH-U12S... lol

Well then get the NH-U12S... lol

Thanks for the advice's tho . you have been really helpful and i appreciate that .

(⌐■_■) 

Thanks for the advice's tho . you have been really helpful and i appreciate that .

If you give me a second, PC Part Picker is being a bit slow for me.

I'm putting something together that would give you a better price and better performance and a longer life.

If you give me a second, PC Part Picker is being a bit slow for me.

I'm putting something together that would give you a better price and better performance and a longer life.

Okep :) 

(⌐■_■) 

Okep :)

This in my opinion, keep in mind, opinion.

Would be much better than the build presented.

You get a higher quality SSD, and a Green WD HDD because, Black is a waste of money, no noticeable performance difference. 

The cooler is not that loud and gets the job done, better than the stock cooler and a cheap price.

The mobo is a bit more up-to-date than the one presented.

The powersupply is gold+ Cert and 650w when your build will consume maybe 450 tops.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($213.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($71.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($357.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($15.98 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($88.88 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $1131.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 16:02 EST-0500

-snip-

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. Your collective criticism is important to us.

And i forgot to mention this but my friends budget is 1500 euros so we are not afraid to spend a bit more.

We will review this Thread and make a semi-final verdict of this build.

(⌐■_■) 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€277.84 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.4 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€37.74 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€143.05 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€107.10 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€167.84 @ Mindfactory)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  (€349.66 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  (€113.17 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€97.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  (€136.30 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €1430.59
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 22:19 CET+0100

Thanks for the advice and suggestion. Your collective criticism is important to us.

And i forgot to mention this but my friends budget is 1500 euros so we are not afraid to spend a bit more.

We will review this Thread and make a semi-final verdict of this build.

In that case... Use that money for more power! This equates to 1,300 Euros, but I'm not sure how everything prices out by you. Here this equates to 1,300 Euros.

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($71.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1423.37
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 16:19 EST-0500

What do you suggest? I mean me and Ridska was just lookin the parts and still its like "Not Yet a Completed Project" and also we are not that experts so its hard to know what to choose and pick. ;_;

It's fine, just the cooler is overkill.  It's a good thing you put that and not some underkill cooler, and then had it overheat.  Try getting one more like $20-$30, or you can use the stock one just fine most like :)

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

I'm not gonna lie at least get a 212 evo not only is the stock cooler disgusting to look at ruining any case aesthetic you had it's almost useless and its pretty pathetic go spend that much on a cpu to go ahead and disgrace it with a stock cooler but that's just my two cents

In that case... Use that money for more power! This equates to 1,300 Euros, but I'm not sure how everything prices out by you. Here this equates to 1,300 Euros.

Total: $1423.37
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-03 16:19 EST-0500

As I realize the heat spreader is too tall on this ram for that cooler probably. Lol.. I clicked on the wrong ram. Damn you PCPartPicker being so laggy.