Looking at LTT Noctuas

Nexxus
Go to solution Solved by Nexxus,

For those also wondering this I was talking to noctua on twitter

"Yes, both the pads and the pins will be available in black, white, red, blue, green and yellow."

but orange isnt my thing...are the coloured anti vibration pads going to fit both the 120 and 140s? And also does that change the colour of the anti vibration pins? Granted I can just get other ones.

And for those who remember do the anti vibration pads come in white or black? im going RGB LEDs in my comp when the NZXT Hue+ is out, so im trying to keep the component coloured fairly neutral.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

but orange isnt my thing...are the coloured anti vibration pads going to fit both the 120 and 140s? And also does that change the colour of the anti vibration pins? Granted I can just get other ones.

And for those who remember do the anti vibration pads come in white or black? im going RGB LEDs in my comp when the NZXT Hue+ is out, so im trying to keep the component coloured fairly neutral.

Yes Noctua is "soon to be" providing colored options for rubber dampening mounts and corners as replacements, but we don't know the finalized colors but this was what was shown in a display:

https://i.imgur.com/veBJNFM.jpg

The whole point of the ltt noctuas is the color

if you dont like the color get the industrial, it'll probably be cheaper

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

maybe for you thats the point.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

For those also wondering this I was talking to noctua on twitter

"Yes, both the pads and the pins will be available in black, white, red, blue, green and yellow."

System Specs

maybe for you thats the point.

Well, are they actually different in any other way?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Well, are they actually different in any other way?

I like the subtle LTT sticker for the hub and as he said on the wan show its a way to throw him a lil support.

System Specs

I like the subtle LTT sticker for the hub and as he said on the wan show its a way to throw him a lil support.

oh, ok.  So there may be other points to it then besides the colour, but the fan really is exactly the same (functionally speaking)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I don't know about pricing in other regions but here in Australia the LTT edition fans are only $1 cheaper than the industrial ones. And the industrial ones are higher RPM fans so you might actually want the lower noise, non-industrial fans but in Black. That and the fact that LMG get a bit out of it....

It's also worth adding that in terms of "fan accessories" the LTT ones do have more. For comparisons sake this is what PLE says you get in the box:

Industrial NF-F12: Screws

Standard NF-F12: Low Noise Adapter, Y cable, screws

Linus Ed NF-F12: Low Noise Adapter, Y cable, 30cm Extension, Anti-Vibration mounts, Screws, Badges

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I was going to buy one for my pc, but after shipping its just way too high, overclockers with shipping ends up on £54.59, thats 77.2€ for 1 single fan, the 12mm one, i could buy a 240 AIO from Enermax cheaper than that, 75.71€ to be exact.

Not mad at any of you, i understand its the shiping costs that are crazy, but its just not worth it for that price, same issue with tshirts and stuff, i've tried more than once but its just gets way to expensive. guess i'll keep leeching xD (been leeching since he had the cam straped to his chest...)