What Skyrim mods do you have?

R3DOPS

So after a long time im going to play some skyrim. but out of curiosity.. what mods do you have for your skyrim game? I want to get some ideas to install some cool mods. I usually go for mods that will enhance my game play such as HD textures and models and cool skimpy armours (since 99% of them are for female)  and so on. 

this is all i currently have

EDIT: elemental arrows crashed the game when paired with the bow scoped mod

and the running jumping mod crashed the game (couldn't figure out what mod it conflicted with)  

Too many...

I love the Tamriel Reloaded textures, but not many do because of how different it makes the game. Gotta have deadly dragons and killable children (don't hate me bro). Better magic is pretty much a necessity if you're making a mage character above adept difficulty. SMIM and it's recommended mods are nice. Etac, inconsequential npcs and interesting npcs all go well together and add more life to skyrim's cities.

Will edit later, can't remember others at the moment

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Too many...

I love the Tamriel Reloaded textures, but not many do because of how different it makes the game. Gotta have deadly dragons and killable children (don't hate me bro). Better magic is pretty much a necessity if you're making a mage character above adept difficulty. SMIM and it's recommended mods are nice. Etac, inconsequential npcs and interesting npcs all go well together and add more life to skyrim's cities.

Will edit later, can't remember others at the moment

List em all i want to see. last time i had skyrim it took me 10 min to load into the game due to the amount of mods i had installed. It was more the 70GB in size.. yes i klnow crazy 

I use too many to count...  but my favorite mod is the Twi'lek Race Mod by myself. 

Hopefully, I don't break some rule of self-advertisement since I genuinely do like this mod and use it as a favorite...

It is compatible with lots of mods especially any female body mod existing such as CBBE. (another favorite)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

A LOT. (round 70)

Will post list tomorrow, when sober......maybe.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The first mod you should always start with?

SMIMM

end of discussion, period.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

My previous list contained around 100+ mods, however I had to reinstall Windows and lost them all. I'll be rebuilding a new list soon. Most of my mods were graphical improvements, I probably had close to 70 in just the graphical department. I had a few armor and weapon mods, a few improved human cosmetics like facial and hair, the mandatory patches and plenty of fixes, a few city expansions (my favorite was a mod that made Falkreath significantly more Imperial like, huge, surrounded by big brick walls, etc), a few NCP overhauls (more NCPs, smarter NCPs), and some others I can't remember. My game pushed the limits of my GTX 780 and couldn't even run on my FX-8350 while I had it. Game was playable on my i7 but I haven't used my OC'd 980 yet.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

All of them. No seriously, right now I'm rolling with the least amount I ever kept for a long while: 90. In the past i've run over 260 simultaneous. Love to try most if not all that look remotely interesting on the Nexus and the workshop.

-------

Current Rig

-------

All of them. No seriously, right now I'm rolling with the least amount I ever kept for a long while: 90. In the past i've run over 260 simultaneous. Love to try most if not all that look remotely interesting on the Nexus and the workshop.

If anyone does need help with modding I'd be happy to help. You can add me on Steam. Name is the same as my name here, and avatar is one of Venom Snake from MGSV.

If you want some examples of my game...

http://imgur.com/a/b1yTv#8

No those aren't all mine, but I have the exact same load order and such...

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe