Over ears for £120

TEHDARKSIDE

Hi

I'm looking for a pair of over ears for college

I was considering the audio technica atx m50x's due they can fold and would make it a lot easier for when they are in my bag.

But I have been reading up on them and people have been saying you could get better such as the dt770s and custom one pros but I don't know how they would cope with the things inside of my bag.

TL;DR I need headphones for under £120 that are very durable or can fold.

Thank you.

look at some models by audiotechnica

I... What??? OP already said that they looked at the M50X... Not to mention that your suggestion isn't helpful at all, because Audio Technica currently produces at least 30 different models of headphone...

Hi

I'm looking for a pair of over ears for collage

I was considering the audio technica atx m50x's due they can fold and would make it a lot easier for when they are in my bag.

But I have been reading up on them and people have been saying you could get better such as the dt770s and custom one pros but I don't know how they would cope with the things inside of my bag.

TL;DR I need headphones for under £120 that are very durable or can fold.

Thank you.

I think you meant College... :P

Anyway, You could always get something from Koss. They tend to make good headphones for the price, and their no questions asked warranty is awesome if anything ever breaks.

The DT770 is quite good, with the Custom One Pro being less so, and the lack of removable cables could be an issue later on (That being said, you can put a mini XLR on most Beyer models, as far as I'm aware.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Can recommend any models, I tend to listen to all different genres of music and a lot of podcasts.

I'd suggest that you get the Koss SP540. They look like they should fit in your budget, and they have a removable cable, and the Koss lifetime warranty, so (if you wanted them to) they could literally last for your entire life. From what I've been able to read, they have a bit of a bass emphasis, but that's the kind of sound sig that most people like. There isn't a whole ton of info on them, but they definitely look pretty cool, and they seem like they will sound pretty good for the price, so they are definitely worth a look. I would personally really appreciate it if you told us what you thought of them, because I am quite curious too! 

You should be sure that you buy them from somewhere that allows returns, just in case you don't like them, since headphones are a pretty personal kind of thing.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)