Social media IQ Loss plot

Troyanac

The IQ loss of a human beign due to exposure to social media sites such as Facebook can be expressed via the formula IQ=1/t, where IQ is the IQ number and t is time in hours. 

hbJaSjC.png

Plotted it looks like this.

Feel free to share.

Fuck Facebook.

The fuck is this. Shitpost of the day.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I don't understand your arguement or where the data comes from or what it's supposed to mean?

It looks like a graph used in high school math. You can't honestly tell me everyone has an IQ of 0 that makes no sense

Fuck facebook because? Sure it's really annoying at times but that's only if you like random crap. Trying to lighten up the mood, what's an asymptotes favourite song? U can't touch this/ 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

replace "Facebook" with "Linus Tech Tips Forums"

May also apply.

pretty sure this just came out of your ass................ but ok..............................

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Okay, I'm not exactly the most grizzled veteran of the LTT forums, but I've seen my fair share. I arrived on these shores during the end of the Scrypt Mining craze, I lived through the fall of Builder, I survived the 970 VRAM scandal, the mod scare, and even the two or three slurries of Indian Secret Doctor Fetish Wife Medicine Syringe Foot Math Ancient spam storms. And also that period of growing pains from Oct to Dec 2014 when the forums were down 2 days of the week. I forsook my AMD fanboyism, I built a powerful machine and I established myself as the Fox Loli of the forums... I've done a lot here, and a lot of others have as well. But never did I think I would see the day when this forum would be hailed upon by so many stupid-ass fucking shitposts. This is going to be put on the LTT timeline that I could have made.

replace "Facebook" with "Linus Tech Tips Forums"

This is your face on linus tech tips

P1120775.JPG

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

complaining about facebook i see

you should know, that the person who post such things are the person you added as friend

its not facebook, its your friends