Which Mobile Phone has the best Camera

EndlessOyster

Im after a modern phone with a stupidly good camera on it.

Kind of sick of lugging around my big camera for everything and wouldn't mind having a good camera on a phone to get majority of mundane things.

Budget isnt a huge problem since most high end phones come in at similar prices ( dont want a gold plated 100grand phone).

So which phone has the best camera, preferably good low light photos.

The Dick of the audio page!

iPhone 6s plus or the galaxy S6/Note 5 (the note and s6 have the same camera)

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I assume a high end lumia

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

low light photos eh ? the nokia lumia (the higher end versions) seem to be good at it imo ..

Im after a modern phone with a stupidly good camera on it.

Kind of sick of lugging around my big camera for everything and wouldn't mind having a good camera on a phone to get majority of mundane things.

Budget isnt a huge problem since most high end phones come in at similar prices ( dont want a gold plated 100grand phone).

So which phone has the best camera, preferably good low light photos.

I would go for the Samsung galaxy S6/Note 5 or the sony Z5 avoid any motorola phone since those have shit low light shots.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

SNIP

Xperia Z5,- best camera on DXO mark

Samsung S6, edge

Note 4

iPhone 6/6s/6s plus

LG G4

http://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles

Also

Panasonic CM1 - special camera with phone, 1" sensor

Or get an RX100 or another compact

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii