Return of the cherry mx blue rgb?

Lulzbeef

I've been holding out for a cherry mx blue rgb keyboard for a bit now and it looks like we may be getting them soon! There's a website with them up for pre order, hopefully this turns out to be legit! :D

I've been holding out for a cherry mx blue rgb keyboard for a bit now and it looks like we may be getting them soon! There's a website with them up for pre order, hopefully this turns out to be legit! :D

the blue cherry mx switches were discontinued because a problem that could happen so they stopped making them to make it to their standards like cherry has always had them so they remade the entire design of the blue cherry rgb switch and they said that it was done a few weeks ago so expect the blue rgb switch to be back by the end of this year.

the blue cherry mx switches were discontinued because a problem that could happen so they stopped making them to make it to their standards like cherry has always had them so they remade the entire design of the blue cherry rgb switch and they said that it was done a few weeks ago so expect the blue rgb switch to be back by the end of this year.

Oh okay, I just recall that they were discontinued didn't know they would be on sale again. Nice to know! 

is there a source for that?

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

coming from corsair george and also a pcpp livestream with corsair staff and a support email to cherry themselves , you can send them an email to see when they will get it out but the one I sent a while back they said it would be out by the end of this year 

coming from corsair george and also a pcpp livestream with corsair staff and a support email to cherry themselves , you can send them an email to see when they will get it out but the one I sent a while back they said it would be out by the end of this year

I see. Cant wat for them to start making Blues again

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

I see. Cant wat for them to start making Blues again

You will probably see ducky and corsair have the main order of blues then everyone else

You will probably see ducky and corsair have the main order of blues then everyone else

Hopefully they will send me one.

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

Not quite what happened. Corsair's MX RGB Blue lineup was cut due to two reasons. The first being as mentioned above: poor production yields which weren't financially viable to do. Think of it as if you were building CPU's but you could only take the i7's from the wafer. Same issue they were having. Our Corsair rep didn't quote percentages but it was quite significant. The other reason was a lack of demand for them ironically. In their eyes, there was little demand for MX RGB Blue switches.

Not quite what happened. Corsair's MX RGB Blue lineup was cut due to two reasons. The first being as mentioned above: poor production yields which weren't financially viable to do. Think of it as if you were building CPU's but you could only take the i7's from the wafer. Same issue they were having. Our Corsair rep didn't quote percentages but it was quite significant. The other reason was a lack of demand for them ironically. In their eyes, there was little demand for MX RGB Blue switches.

corsair always has had low blue cherry mx sales so they are a limited run, happened on every k70/95 launch rgb and non rgb so its normal for them but now that they lost the exclusivity it will be sold more by just about everyone now, mainly ducky and the other top cherry sellers, but yea the problem in making the switches was bad thats why the new design will resemble the new rk switch that has come out which im still skeptical about 

Step 1: See title

Step 2: Read thread

Step 4: Comment about Razer's Cherry MX Green Alternatives

Step 5: Hit keyboard on desk until everyone pays attention

Step 6: Deny that Razer's keys is made in China

Step 7: State the amazing comparison (in stats) to Corsair or SteelSeries or Logitech

Step 8: Repeat

EDIT:
I actually got to use a corsair keyboard for the first time last week. It had cherry mx blues (red? I think. The Store owner said it was blues, but I don't think so), and I found it amazing. Compared to my Razer Blackwidow, it wasn't as good or comfortable. BUT you didn't need to bottom out the key in order to feel the click (Compared to the Logitech alternatives) which is something which I require in my keyboard. So next keyboard I get might be a cherry mx blues keyboard/Corsair if my Blackwidow dies after warrenty.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

corsair always has had low blue cherry mx sales so they are a limited run, happened on every k70/95 launch rgb and non rgb so its normal for them but now that they lost the exclusivity it will be sold more by just about everyone now, mainly ducky and the other top cherry sellers, but yea the problem in making the switches was bad thats why the new design will resemble the new rk switch that has come out which im still skeptical about 

That and they had a ton of people RMAing blues because some of the keys felt mushy or didnt click right. And seeing how cherry is changing the Blue doesnt that make it the odd one out? would they change all their other keys too?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

That and they had a ton of people RMAing blues because some of the keys felt mushy or didnt click right. And seeing how cherry is changing the Blue doesnt that make it the odd one out? would they change all their other keys too?

between the regular cherry mx(without leds), with single leds, and rgb keys they are all different from each other so they just about every switch is different so its not all really the same just as the new rk switches will all be different from each other.