Ducky shine 3 with MX green switches and green backlit

tNSI4zr.png
As i was looking around for potential green backlit mx green buys i stumbled upon this beauty, since the "CM storm trigger green backlit mx green" got cancelled this seems to be the only one of its kind.

I've only found 3 websites selling this product where NCIX is up for pre-order and the other 2 list as In Stock but theres no add to cart button.
[spoiler=]http://www3.ncix.ca/products/?sku=87097&vpn=DK9008S3-GUSALAAG1
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=521
http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=13793

I live in sweden so these resellers are not ideal since theyre all located in the US and according to NCIX shipping calculator it would cost me 80 dollars for the shipping alone. now, if i want something bad enough that 80 dollar shipping wont bother me since ive been looking for about a year for something like this. 

Since its pre-order on NCIX and there doesnt seem to be any info on it even on Duckychannel (only "Switches: Cherry MX Black, Blue, Brown, and Red" are listed on the DK9008S3) so im assuming its not been released yet.

Now im wondering, what should i do if i want this keyboard?
should i bite the bullet and pay the 80 dollar shipping and pre-order from ncix?
should i wait until i can find a reseller in europe?

and does anyone have any information at all that could be of benefit?
thank you.

It's worth it, I am going to get one come December.

There's currently 2 in all of US according to mechanicalkeyboards.com, on their Facebook they'll have a random draw for the 2 people to be legible to purchase it. 

There's currently 2 in all of US according to mechanicalkeyboards.com, on their Facebook they'll have a random draw for the 2 people to be legible to purchase it. 

oh, well i have to get in on that then

I think it's totally worth it. @Samdb will probably agree :)

Considering import taxes and shipping fees, it's priced higher than most other mechanical keyboards but my god is it worth it.

Wait, you can get MX Greens? What is this sorcery?

Gaming and Editing: Intel Core i7-4930k 4.6Ghz 6-Core Processor - EK Supremacy CSQ CPU WaterblockASUS P9X79 ATX Motherboard - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (8x4GB) 1866 Memory - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black 1200Mhz 6GB W/ EK FC780 Ti Nickel Waterblock Graphics Card  - Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive x3 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD x2 - Fractal Design Define R4 Window Modded - BitFenix Spectre Pro Blue LED 140mm Fan x1 - BitFenix Spectre PWM LED 120mm Fan x4 - Corsair HX850 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyMicrosoft Windows 8 64-bit Operating System

The real kicker is that there is a really high chance that no other place will have these again :(

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

That is one excellent looking keyboard.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Does the space bar only light up in the middle?Or does the whole transparent snake light up?

Does the space bar only light up in the middle?Or does the whole transparent snake light up?

You have the option to light the sides of the snake with different colours with a function on the keyboard.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I'm stoked, the local distributer of Ducky has announced that the YOTS and more DS3 stock with various LED and switch types would soon be available early next week, or, if luck holds out, sometime this weekend. I will take pics of it when I get it.....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I spoke with someone from Cooler Master earlier this month and they claimed they'd be releasing a QuickFire TK with green switches and green backlighting on Septemeber 1st. Is this in the same boat that was cancelled for the Storm Trigger?

I spoke with someone from Cooler Master earlier this month and they claimed they'd be releasing a QuickFire TK with green switches and green backlighting on Septemeber 1st. Is this in the same boat that was cancelled for the Storm Trigger?

according to a swedish reseller they will be getting these the 21st september :D that is freakin awesome

http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=783675