What can be improved on this build picture?

Assassin

So as the title says. What can be improved? And does anyone have any idea to hide GPU power cables? They are very stiff and hard to move around.

NIoxW4x.jpg

zs8O7wC.jpg

rdI7zns.jpg

0QhCZ7K.jpg

JPbG4V8.jpg

Also RED or Blue LED?

Specs: 4770K

Asus GTX 770

Maximus VI Extreme

AX860i 

600T

Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

WD 1TB cached by 64GB Adata SP900

H100i

Vengeance Pro 16GB

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Unplug the corsair usb cable and dim the lights more.

The lights look way to bright to me.

I am a happy wuffy

Unplug the corsair usb cable and dim the lights more.

The light looks strong because of my crappy phone camera. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'd probably zip tie the ends of the graphic cards PCIE cables just to keep them together. My preference; I reckon it'll look cleaner.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Dim lights, get sleeved cable extensions.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'd go for red sleeved cables. And I personally would've gone with red LED's instead of white. Would have looked cool, already does though :P

Edit: one of the pics has red LED strips and the other has white?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I'd go for red sleeved cables. And I personally would've gone with red LED's instead of white. Would have looked cool, already does though :P

Edit: one of the pics has red LED strips and the other has white?

NZXT HUE LED Stips. The colors can be changed. 

NZXT HUE LED Stips. The colors can be changed. 

ah i see

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

The blue led does not match for the red components. Stick with red one.

If you can run the rear fan cable through the back of the motherboard?

The pcie cables for the gpu should be bind together.

Excessive hard drive cage should be removed.

Also the cables going on at the top right should be tidied up a little bit. I know it's now easy because I too have the same problem.

8.5/10

custom psu sleeving

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Great build its a shame with the asus gpus because they sag a bit because they are fatties(too makes cream cakes) 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

custom psu sleeving

Sleaving is such a hassle and its basically for nit picking, Also if you manage to tangle the wires up like i did then your gonna have a bad day. I think i hate doing sleeving more then anything 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The red looks great. I'm not sure how anyone would think the blue looked better.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you can run the rear fan cable through the back of the motherboard?

Done! Ran through the 8 pin CPU hole and into the H100i! :D

Sleaving is such a hassle and its basically for nit picking, Also if you manage to tangle the wires up like i did then your gonna have a bad day. I think i hate doing sleeving more then anything 

Corsair Sells pre sleeved cables for PSU. I'll pick one up during christmas.  about 100$

The red looks great. I'm not sure how anyone would think the blue looked better.

Its actually white. It just appears blue on camera. 

Use the white rings for the fans, flip the PSU and remove the sticker on the motherboard's chipset. Maybe even add some heatshrinkless cables like these and there won't be much else to improve on.

Its actually white. It just appears blue on camera. 

Well, I imagine the red looks stunning.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Remove top hdd cage, stick to red led.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

First of all, you can improve your camera quality, what you really need to change is have better cables, your system would look more sexy with 3-way SLI/CFx... Your system is too empty...Add two more fan for the Radiator and 2 more graphic card and more RAM also you should get more HDD/SSD...

First of all, you can improve your camera quality, what you really need to change is have better cables, your system would look more sexy with 3-way SLI/CFx... Your system is too empty...Add two more fan for the Radiator and 2 more graphic card and more RAM also you should get more HDD/SSD...

2 more fan for rad? yeah right. Like there is clearance for that. So 2 more GPU is like 800$ and 3 more HDD with be like 300$. So Why the fuck should I spent like 1100$? 

So as the title says. What can be improved? And does anyone have any idea to hide GPU power cables? They are very stiff and hard to move around.

Also RED or Blue LED?

Specs: 4770K

Asus GTX 770

Maximus VI Extreme

AX860i 

600T

Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

WD 1TB cached by 64GB Adata SP900

H100i

Vengeance Pro 16GB

What was the final cost of this build? Just curious.

It looks great btw! ;)

What was the final cost of this build? Just curious.

It looks great btw! ;)

Short Answer: A LOT

2k+ I'm doing final esitmates.