Any game trailer that uses Trap music?

DannyDem

Just wondering if there is such a thing

GPU:Gigabyte G1 980Ti 6GB GDDR5  CPU:Intel i7 6700K 4.0Ghz + Cooler Master 412S RAM:8GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (x2) Motherboard:Z170-A Krait Gaming HDD/SSD:1TB Western Digital & 120GB Kingston HyperX Case:NZXT S340 + 3x Corsair AF 140mm + 1x Corsair AF 120mm + 1x Corsair SP 120mm PSU:Seasonic M12II Evo 620W 80 Plus Display: Benq XL2430T 144Hz Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro & JVC SZ1000 + Schiit Vali + Fiio E17

mk x scorpion vs sub zero, that track from wiz khalifa which I can't find nowhere until this day :(

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

What the hell is trap music.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Most of them.

Most of them use electronic music. Not trap.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

One of my more favorite genres.

Think of rap in beat, but heavier base and more focus on electronic elements. Its a more lyrical, and more synthesized rap if you will. It also takes skill to make it good, rather unlike rap.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Music for black people.

That thing with outtuned 808 kicks and wannabe gangsters talking on the beat as if they're having a seizure.

Funny how people considers Trap as Rap or Hip Hop, when they're completely different genres.

Yeah.

I got excited.

Most of them use electronic music. Not trap.

True,

i list to so much Trap/Dubstep/hosue (E-Music) they all have pretty much blended.

Look it up, fall in love, get lost in it and forever keep asking that very question. <3

Have some trap (I'm pretty sure it is anyway)

-snipped-

Trap city has some solid releases. Well, not releases, but finds.

True,

i list to so much Trap/Dubstep/hosue (E-Music) they all have pretty much blended.

I hear you. If I don't know the song going into it, or recognize elements of it, then it can be almost impossible to distinguish glitch hop from melbourne bounce, or house from progressive house, or my personal weak area, future bass from nu disco

Pretty sure that melbourne bounce merged with glitch hop at some point recently though, w/e

Trap city has some solid releases. Well, not releases, but finds.

I hear you. If I don't know the song going into it, or recognize elements of it, then it can be almost impossible to distinguish glitch hop from melbourne bounce, or house from progressive house, or my personal weak area, future bass from nu disco

There is a very big difference between glitch hop and bounce, the drum beat :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

One of my more favorite genres.

Think of rap in beat, but heavier base and more focus on electronic elements. Its a more lyrical, and more synthesized rap if you will. It also takes skill to make it good, rather unlike rap.

I have decided I hate trap music.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

There is a very big difference between glitch hop and bounce, the drum beat :P

But glitch hop varries in bpm, just like bounce does... 

My head hurts, im just going to stop trying to separate greys from grays and get back to listening to edm.

But glitch hop varries in bpm, just like bounce does... 

My head hurts, im just going to stop trying to separate greys from grays and get back to listening to edm.

It's kinda obvious, there's a kick on each beat during drop in bounce. That's really what makes bounce, well, bounce :D (The way the beat bounces back and forth :P)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I have decided I hate trap music.

Its not for some people. 

I love bass, partly because its still the spectrum of my hearing that isnt totally screwed over from tinnitus. :3

gotta love assholes with confetti pistols eh? especially when they sneak up behind you at a new years party and blow two of them right off next to both your ears trying to scare you. Haha, jokes on me, I now have life long hearing damage :D

Its not for some people. 

I love bass, partly because its still the spectrum of my hearing that isnt totally screwed over from tinnitus. :3

gotta love assholes with confetti pistols eh? especially when they sneak up behind you at a new years party and blow two of them right off next to both your ears trying to scare you. Haha, jokes on me, I now have life long hearing damage :D

My ear damage is still minmal

i have a playlist of 500+ songs

and the bigger problem is

when i sleep all i hear is the music.

My ear damage is still minmal

i have a playlist of 500+ songs

and the bigger problem is

when i sleep all i hear is the music.

enjoy it. Just take a moment now and appreciate silence. Not hearing anything at all, just calming silence.

Now imagine a world where every second, of every waking moment, you hear... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

And it never stops. It never gets better. you can never zone it out. It is always there, always with you, through every waking second of your life.

That's been my life for the last two years. Awesome ain't it?

that's partly why I enjoy edm so much, the bass is the region of my hearing that isn't totally fked up :D And it's also why I don't care particularly for my AKG headphones anymore, because whats the point of high quality headphones if I can't tell the difference on highs between them or the 60$ iems I have.

enjoy it. Just take a moment now and appreciate silence. Not hearing anything at all, just calming silence.

Now imagine a world where every second, of every waking moment, you hear... And it never stops. It never gets better. you can never zone it out. It is always there, always with you, through every waking second of your life.

That's been my life for the last two years. Awesome ain't it?

that's partly why I enjoy edm so much, the bass is the region of my hearing that isn't totally fked up :D And it's also why I don't care particularly for my AKG headphones anymore, because whats the point of high quality headphones if I can't tell the difference on highs between them or the 60$ iems I have.

i hear it too, depending on my postion of which i am sitting

but

i always hear music when its quiet in my head

im thinking it is this >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_hallucinations

mostly when i try to sleep.