Facebook shenanigans and protective parents

Troyanac

So this girl had her Facebook registered on an non-existing email which i created and used it to reset her password, and gave her account back in written form.

Now her mom is occusing me of something like penetration and identiti theft, while infact she had her Facebook account registered on an email account that belongs to me.

And threatens to press charges like wtf lol

Who is wrong here?

Remeber, the Facebook account has been registered onto an non-existing e-mail account that I created a day ago and have written proof that it was created then when it was., which was 4:12 last night. 

wait, you can log into facebook without having a existing email acc ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

its her fault lol

you just made her aware of it

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

She is (wrong), as that doesn't constitute identity theft by any legal definition (this is US law btw)

As for the penetration (I assume this refers to hacking or something of that nature) you would only be in trouble if you broke into her email instead of making an email that never existed.

Edited by AresKrieger

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

if you can prove the email is yours youre fine if not i dunno really...

Yes, my name on it and the "Welcome to Yahoo!" has been sent last night.

Her mother is charging you for "penetration"? You may want to use a different word lol

There might be more to this story ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

She is (wrong), as that doesn't constitute identity theft by any legal definition (this is US law btw)

As for the penetration (I assume this refers to hacking or something of that nature) you would only be in trouble if you broke into her email instead of making an email that never existed.

I made an email that never existed and have written proof.