Humble Origin Bundle becomes biggest Humble Bundle ever

TopWargamer

Overdramatic much?

Imho Activision and EA are like the cancer of the video game industrie atm, releasing the same thing every year again, again and again plus overpriced DLC´s and ingame micropayments and stuff. And look what they´ve done to popcap and other developers... can´t find words for that.

Those rpg elements in shooters.. it´s freakin me out... Not just an EA problem of course...

If i buy a Mulitplayer shooter everybody should have the same weapons available, thats how skill based gaming works, instead i have to level up to that stuff, and get pwned big time from the higher lvl guys with better equipment. Thats just not right. Or i buy the packs that let me use that stuff... for only 30€(40USD) here in germany on origin... so thats 30€ for that i can use all the stuff that is included in the game that i allready bought?

I don´t hate them personally, but their business model in the past years is just horrible, and the games don´t get better. I refuse to support that, so no money from me for EA or Activision or other developers with similar business tactics, because if you support this, they will just keep on doing that stuff up to the point where no one wants to buy their games anymore--> video game crash, happened in the past, will most likely happen in the future.

Sounds dramatic, yes. Might be wrong, yes. But that´s my opinion.

cheers

Aww I missed it. I already have most of those anyway but I would have tried Red Faction and Darksiders. Thanks for the links :).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Aww I missed it. I already have most of those anyway but I would have tried Red Faction and Darksiders. Thanks for the links :).

No problem. When that thq bundle came it was my first time hearing about humble bundle and they had already been around since may, 2010.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

No problem. When that thq bundle came it was my first time hearing about humble bundle and they had already been around since may, 2010.

I heard of Humble Bundle from somewhere, but I never found an Indy game I liked on it, I knew of it's existence but never really checked on it, even now first time I heard of this big bundle from Linus's twitter. Soon after that everyone was talking about it :).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Imho Activision and EA are like the cancer of the video game industrie atm, releasing the same thing every year again, again and again plus overpriced DLC´s and ingame micropayments and stuff. And look what they´ve done to popcap and other developers... can´t find words for that.

Those rpg elements in shooters.. it´s freakin me out... Not just an EA problem of course...

If i buy a Mulitplayer shooter everybody should have the same weapons available, thats how skill based gaming works, instead i have to level up to that stuff, and get pwned big time from the higher lvl guys with better equipment. Thats just not right. Or i buy the packs that let me use that stuff... for only 30€(40USD) here in germany on origin... so thats 30€ for that i can use all the stuff that is included in the game that i allready bought?

I don´t hate them personally, but their business model in the past years is just horrible, and the games don´t get better. I refuse to support that, so no money from me for EA or Activision or other developers with similar business tactics, because if you support this, they will just keep on doing that stuff up to the point where no one wants to buy their games anymore--> video game crash, happened in the past, will most likely happen in the future.

Sounds dramatic, yes. Might be wrong, yes. But that´s my opinion.

cheers

I see ur point , but doesnt mean EA shouldnt have money...

Thats y i play CS GO now :P

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Waiting for the scandal caused by EA actually pocketing the money themselves rather than giving it to charity. ;)

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I wonder if I could ever get those games working...

Since I've bought it I wasn't able to download origin from their server, the activation page said that it's not available, help page is on error 404... same with their custemer service page and the origin itself look like this.

post-2431-0-41252900-1376923752.jpg

I ain't even mad because I helped a good cause but I can't believe that someone that huge as EA just can't get this thing working...

Waiting for the scandal caused by EA actually pocketing the money themselves rather than giving it to charity. ;)

Well they never got the money to begin with... All the money went DIRECTLY to HumbleBundle. They then partition it out to the various parties. If EA pocketed any of the money, then this would be a huge scandal for HumbleBundle, since they would have had to GIVE EA the money.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'm not sure if EA is just trying hard to be liked, but hey, I got a lot of games for a cheap price and several charities got bucketloads of donations, so I'm not complaining :P.