Which Mice Has The Best Sensor?

hi, I'm looking to replace my g502 because i can't handle the weight. 

Mionix Castor, Zowie EC1-A, FinalMouse Summer 2015, Steelseries Rival 300 Fade Edition

I want one that has the best sensor and will fit a palm grip with no hybrid weird finger crossing movement. Or should I not replace the g502 because it has the best sensor in the stockpile i have chosen?

Take out some of the weights from the bottom of your mouse

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've never understood why someone would want to weigh down their mouse. Does it actually help with aiming or something? Sounds like a heavier mouse would only make things more difficult.

The only logical reason would be to get more "exercise". And that's just a dumb idea.

more stable less twitchy more precision

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've never understood why someone would want to weigh down their mouse. Does it actually help with aiming or something? Sounds like a heavier mouse would only make things more difficult.

The only logical reason would be to get more "exercise". And that's just a dumb idea.

More resistance

the idea is more precision. 

Okay, this just doesn't make any sense to me.

Imagine this: You're holding a pencil and drawing something. Suddenly the pencil starts getting heavier and eventually it weighs a pound. Your drawing slows down, you get angry and you toss that stupid pencil across the room. It hits your wife and she dies.

In conclusion: Heavy mice kill people. Don't use heavy mice.

its more like a pen on paper vs pen on a screen.

As far as  I can tell they basically all use a 3310 sensor, so they are effectively the same hardware underneith. How they set it up for accuracy I couldn't tell you, you'll need to look for acceleration and other quality tests to determine if they set the sensor up correctly. I have been buying Zowie for a few years and am very happy with them, best mice I have ever owned in terms of accuracy and with the latest upgrading to the 3310 I may get my third Zowie mouse. But Mionix and Finalmouse have both been companies created around a similar premise to Zowie, make mice with perfect sensors. Steelseries on the other hand makes a lot of garbage mice, this particular one has the right sensor (99% certain) but as a company they don't normally get the small details right, only occasionally.