How to send pictures without any compression

IMPERIUS

Hi,

I was wondering how to send pictures to somebody without any compression done to them? Was thinking about just emailing them with no zipping them etc, just the original files but not sure if gmail compresses them

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

use google drive?

Hi,

I was wondering how to send pictures to somebody without any compression done to them? Was thinking about just emailing them with no zipping them etc, just the original files but not sure if gmail compresses them

Thanks!

I  just upload them to either mediafire or dropbox and then send the person a link to download them i think that goes without compresion but not sure

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Google drive, easiest.

I usely just upload them to either mediafire or dropbox and then send the person a link to download them i think that goes without compresion but not sure

same thing as google drive just more annoying to use.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Google drive, easiest.

same thing as google drive just more annoying to use.

So gmail DOES compress them a bit?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

So gmail DOES compress them a bit?

I don't think so, but it only lets you upload like 20mb, google drive is massive and you can just send email with google drive link, ez pz.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.