Peripheral Brand review

79wjd

This refers to keyboards and mice only.

Please only reply based on FIRST hand experience. 

I'm genuinely curious to see what people's experience with various peripheral manufacturer's has been. Very often people will ask for a recommendation and you tend to see replies along a very similar line (which I won't include in order to prevent any potential influence), yet I have to question how many of those people making those recommendations/counter recommendations have actual experience with the product their referring to. I'm definitely guilty of this myself where I will recommend/not recommend based on a culmination of reviews and experience from friends, but without any direct experience of my own. 

So, I'm curious...what is everyone's experience like with the various manufacturers, specifically for keyboards and mice. And yes, I know there are other relatively common brands that I didn't give it's own question, but I'm limited to 10 questions, and I figured this would be better/easier than something like a strawpoll. 

If you selected that you would NOT recommend a product please explain why. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Add options if you aren't a brand X owner so the poll can be properly completed? (ie; I do not own a(n) X product, no comment)

Add options if you aren't a brand X owner so the poll can be properly completed? (ie; I do not own a(n) X product, no comment)

sidenote - with the brand specific polls: we need to vote on all of them appareantly :/

done 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Idk how polls work, but the one you went with won't let you vote unless you fill in each question, and I don't own/haven't owned a few of these.

Also, I see what you did there

post-52977-0-74507100-1445103963.png

Idk how polls work, but the one you went with won't let you vote unless you fill in each question, and I don't own/haven't owned a few of these.

Fixed and added 'i do not own x product' 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fixed and added 'i do not own x product' 

I thought it was intentional.

EVGA is clearly flawless no matter how you look at it.

done 

:)

I thought it was intentional.

EVGA is clearly flawless no matter how you look at it.

:)

if we're talking about GPUs, sure :P 

But their mice have never done anything for me (at least not enough to compel me to try one); and I've heard mixed reviews about their mobos. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

if we're talking about GPUs, sure :P

But their mice have never done anything for me (at least not enough to compel me to try one); and I've heard mixed reviews about their mobos. 

I'll always be an EVGA shill as long as they keep being beautiful.

I would reccomend a steelseries product since, well they are good. I have used my Sensei Raw for about every day in two years and haven't got any problems with it. (Or well I have a small issue with the scroll wheel but you don't notice that much) It tracks good feels good in the hand and suites me well for playing CS:GO at the higer levels. (LEM and higher). I also have a keyboard from them that works great. (Apex Raw) but its a bit big though but you get used to it but I see some people might not like that. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"