your opinions on a pc build with a color scheme

WesleydeGroot

i dont really care if someone has a color scheme, because more than likely it involves their favorite colors, if they want to they can, we are in no position to tell them they cant have a different color scheme or cant have one at all

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I prefer having a colour scheme, typically blue and black, though I find that red and black can look damn amazing together too.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I prefer having a colour scheme, typically blue and black, though I find that red and black can look damn amazing together too.

im totally with you man :D

I use a color scheme wich is Black cray & RED.

Yes i do think its important it looks good & awesome you've bought like a 700-XXXX dollar PC.

Either you like to see the parts or just hide it with the side panel than no color scheme is needed.

i dont care what it looks like.

i dont care what it sounds like

i dont care about power consumption.

all i care about is max performance per dollar

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Looks cool

But I wouldn't really go for a color scheme, don't care much about it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i dont care what it looks like.

i dont care what it sounds like

i dont care about power consumption.

all i care about is max performance per dollar

Looks like I understand, power consumption kinda (but you're still crazy if you go double R9 295X2) since it doesn't make much difference, but sound... so you would be happy with 4x crossfire of reference R9 290Xs in uber mode, if you could get them cheaply? kk.

I don't really care too much about the color scheme of other people, because if it dosent have one that's because the guy focused on price/ perf which is an entirely valid option.

Personally, on my builds I will sacrifice a bit of performance to get something that looks the way I want it to look like.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I don't really care too much about the color schepe of other people, because if it dosent have one that's because the guy focused on price/ perf which is an entirely valid option.

Personally, on my builds I will sacrifice a bit of performance to get something that looks the way I want it to look like.

YES. Aesthetics matter significantly. It's something personal. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Looks like I understand, power consumption kinda (but you're still crazy if you go double R9 295X2) since it doesn't make much difference, but sound... so you would be happy with 4x crossfire of reference R9 290Xs in uber mode, if you could get them cheaply? kk.

i would love that. 4 290xs for like $800 id buy that shit

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz